Charpter 4

Kira pov
I made it to the house. It was nice . I can grow vegetables and fruit or flowers. I clean the house it looks nice.but the color is dull a little . I wonder if I could ask daddy to let me buy paint and seed. Well  since I have nothing to do I guess I go explore. I walk deeper into the woods. I walk to the even deeper. I push some bushes and saw a cherry blossom tree in the heart of the forest. It was beautiful. There was a white furry animal sleeping there under the tree. I move closer. It started to move and stare at me . I look at it. It looks like a wolf . I slowly reach my hand out to pat it. It growl at me but I didn't care. I continue but stop above its head and close my eye continue to move . The wolf just came close to my hand rubbing it's face on my palm. I started smiling happily as I have another friend who trust me. I grabbed as many cherry blossom seed and bring it back to the house and my new friend the wolf follow me.i started it plant the seed. I just wish the it will grow faster. Suddenly the ground start to shake. I hold the wolf tightly. Then I look at the place where I plant the seed. It had fully grown in to a cherry tree. I thought guess I have the power to grow plant or something. I sense that Kaname left so I think I should go back and ask daddy about the paint and seed and now some things for my new friend. But first I should name it . I turn to the wolf and said
Kira: okay one bark for yes two bark for no got
It.
The wolf: woof
Kira : good.
Kira : are you a girl
Wolf : woof
Kira:So your name . How about white
Wolf: woof woof
Kira: how about snow
Wolf : woof woof
Kira : maybe Sakura
Wolf : woof
Well I guess it like Sakura because it like cherry blossom. " okay let's go Sakura . I want you to meet someone." We walk to daddy house.
We made it to the house. I knock on the door. Waiting for him to open but instead it was Yuki . Well I guess the Kuran turn her human. I said sweetly" hello my name is Kari cross . Is daddy home? Are you my new adoptive sister." Yuki reply shyly " he went out on an errand . And yes . My name is Yuki . Are you my big sister . He did tell me about you but you will be staying in another house. Is that a dog." She pointed at Sakura . " yes . Would you like to pat it." She nodded her head. I look at Sakura and whisper in her ear." Be nice . And let her pat you and take care of her." Sakura then got closer to Yuki . Yuki look scared maybe I should help" don't worry she won't hurt you." I grabbed her hand and bring it to Sakura head. Yuki look happy . " I think I will stay until our daddy come back." She nodded so we enter the house . I let Yuki play with Sakura more.and waited for him to come back. He came back two hour later. As he open the door I yell. "You were gone for two hours leaving Yuki alone at home. What were you thinking. She only 6 years old. At least I know how to take care." Daddy said " clam down sweetie. And meet zero . His family was killed by a bad vampire." "Oh . I am sorry. My name is Kira and this is Yuki. Yuki . Why don't you bring zero to get a bath." I said. "Ok Kira Onee chan." Yuki said as she bring zero to the toilet. Daddy was just happy as he start to have star around his head and started hugging me saying" it so nice you came back . And Yuki call you Onee chan. " he look behind me and saw Sakura. I just said" Oh that right. This is Sakura I found her in the heart of the forest under a cherry blossom tree. Anyway I would like to ask you can you lend me some money to repainted the house and some dog food and dog toy for Sakura. "
" sure." He reply while handing me some money. But soon I felt a pain on my back . I touch my back and felt a thing. I pull the thing out. It was a knife I look at it and slowly black out. " Sakura stay don't hurt anyone." And darkness consume me.

Zero pov
I sense a vampire but I ignore it first. After Yuki help me clean up the blood on my body. I walk down the stair. I sense a vampire but not just any vampire it was a pureblood I grab a knife which was on the table and throw it at her back. She pull it out and slowly black out to say " Sakura stay don't hurt anyone ." And faint. Then the dog came near her and growl at me. I guess she was worried that her dog would attack me. Well Kaien carry her to the couch and laid her there. The dog just sit beside her and wait for her to wake up. " why would you help that vampire more importantly she is a pureblood. She turn human to vampire. And killed my family." He just sigh and said" there are some good and bad vampire. She is one of the good one and she is also the one who suffer during her childhood. Her family was caring from her when she was a baby before she open her eye. The moment she open her eye they started treating her cruelly. She obey every word the family told her and will she act as a servant to serve her family. " I was mad at her family and guilty of hurting her. I ask him " what is her family name." He didn't answer but soon she awoken. She just stretch her arm and said " so. What did I miss." She look at Kaien then me and she said " Oh right I haven't introduced myself. My name is Kira . I am Kaien cross adopted daughter . It nice to meet you. Don't worry about me . That didn't hurt. I am use to it. " Kira was still smiling. I look down to the floor and said " sorry . For throwing the knife at you." She look at me and smile saying" it's all right see I am find the wound already heal. Don't feel guilty." Her aura is mother like. I guess I should trust her. She got up and said good bye as she went back home. I asked Kaien " if she is your adoptive daughter does she stay here." He replied " yes . But she needs to hide from someone that came to my house sometime. And don't tell anyone what I am telling you . I told Yuki not to tell anyone about Kira ." I nodded as I head up stair and went to bed.