Chapter Two

It is Monday and the first day of school for Josh and Marissa. I go and knock on both of their doors to wake them up. They wake up and meet Madelyn and I downstairs. We eat breakfast before we head out.

We ride the bus to school. I'm hoping that one of us will get a vehicle soon. When we get off Billy comes up to us. He says, " Hey ladies and Josh. You guys should ride to school with me tomorrow."

" What has gotten in to you? You have never offered to take Jade or I to school before. Not to mention there isn't enough room in your truck for all of us with your girlfriend riding with you."

" Madelyn chill out. My truck is a three sitter and I have a bed on my truck. The new law allows me to drive you guys to school without getting in trouble. Josh can ride up front with us and you ladies can ride in the back."

I say, " Thanks Billy. Sorry Madelyn woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. We would love a ride to school tomorrow."

" Ok cool. Come on Josh I want you to meet some people."

Josh nods and they walk off.

I say, " Hey Marissa let's go check you into the office to get your schedule."

She nods and we go to the office. She gets signed in and has to talk to the principle. When she gets down they come out and the principle tells us to show her around. I nod. I check her schedule and we have all of the same classes. I let her know and she smiles. Madelyn looks mad and walks off. I don't know what has gotten into her.

I walk Marissa to our first class. I introduce her to the teacher. She lets us sit together.

****

It is the end of the day. The bad news is we missed the bus. The good news is Billy told us that he would give us a lift home. We just have to wait until after Josh tries out for the football team. A spot just came open because the boy who had the spot got busted with drugs at school. He is in jail right now.

We head out to the stands to watch how Josh does. He is trying out for wide receiver. They go through all of the runs with him. He catches every single throw they throw at him. He dodges the deffence. All of the dudes that try out have to go through the same thing. The other dudes drop passes right and left.

After 30 minutes the coach walks up to the guys trying out. We can't hear what he is saying but after a while all the guys on the team walk up to Josh and start shaking his hand. The other dudes that have tried out walk off with their heads down.

When we get to Josh Marissa hugs him. Madelyn and I shake his hand.

We go to Billy's truck and get in. His girlfriend is already gone. Madelyn rides up front with the boys.

When we get home we jump out. We go inside and tell Nick's babysitter that she can leave. She leaves and I play with Nick while everyone else goes and does their homework. I will do mine when someone is done with theirs.

I play cars with him. He gets board with it fast. I take him up stairs and put cartoons on my tv. We lay there and watch tv. He seems like he is a good little baby. His siblings are so much older then him though. It makes me wonder if he isn't actually Marissa's or Josh's son.

He seems to be really into the show so I start watching tv. After 40 minutes Nicole comes and checks on him. That is what she says she is doing at least. I think she is trying to spend time with me though. She lays in the bed with us watch cartoons. I have finished all of my homework and so has her.

When Josh gets done he will be watching him. Madelyn will be making dinner. I hope she doesn't burn the house down.

****

After my mom and step dad get home I go to the barn. I like looking up at the stars. It is getting cold at night so I cover up with a blanket. I look out of my telescope. I can spot other planets. I hear noise behind me. I look to see who it is. It is Marissa.

I say, " Can I help you?.

" Sorry I wanted to see what you were doing. I didn't mean to bother you." She looks disappointed. She turns to go.

I say, " Marissa wait. I like being by myself out here but I don't mind your company."

She sits next to me and I cover her up. I start showing her where to look. She puts her hand on my leg next to my pussy. I say, " What are you doing?"

" I like you a lot. You are sexy and sweet."

" You are the sexy one but you are my step sister."

She puts the telescope down. She cups my face and kisses me. I kiss her back out of shock. As soon as I realize who I'm kissing I say, " We can't you are my step sister."

" It's not like we are blood. Please give me chance."

" We can't." I get up and walk away. She looks so sad. She is a family member and I just can't be with her.

I walk inside. I go to the game room. My mom had let us get one when we were younger. It has a pool table, xbox, wii, playstation 4, and a pin ball machine. Josh is chilling by his self. I say, " Do you mind me hanging out?"

" No you can chill."

" Ok thanks."

I sit with him and start playing xbox with him. He is playing battle of the band. We play in the same band. While we play we talk and get to know each other. He is a pretty cool guy. I'm glad that he is my new brother. I can't say the same about Marrisa though because I want her so badly.