Chapter 18:

It is the next morning everyone is in the kitchen eating breakfast before we go to school. We go and join them. Everyone spots my ring and looks at me like what is going on. " So last night Marissa asked me to marry her. I said yes. So there are two couples in this house who are engaged."

My mom and step dad smile at us. I guess they are happy that are wedding won't be a shotgun wedding.

" Omg I can't believe that my baby sister is engaged when I am. Marissa you better take really goo care of my sister. I know for the most part you will. Can we have a double wedding."

Marissa and I look at eachother before we decide that we will be.

****

That night Madelyn, Josh, Marissa, and I got to eat dinner at my dad's.

When we get there he hugs all of us. His bitch of a wife isn't home. I am really happy about that. Josh and dad talk about sports and different guy topics. After a while dinner is ready. We all go and sit at the table.

Dad has made meatball subs and pizza fries. The pizza fries are amazing. Half way through eating I say, " So dad Marissa and I are getting married."

" Oh that is exciting. I am happy for you two. Are you getting married before or after Josh and Madelyn?"

" It is actually going to be a double wedding daddy. We decided that it would be cool." Madelyn says.

" Well then we will have to have a double engament party. How about tomorrow since it is a Saterday."

" That would be awesome dad."

" Ok then I will make some phone calls. You guys can invite whoever you want."

We all say thank you and he nods.

****

The engagement party is about to start. We are putting some finale touches on. Madelyn and Josh will walk in first since they got engaged first.

When we are ready we go and stand outside of the living room. My dad sees us. He welcomes Madelyn and Josh into the room. Everyone cheers when they walk in. They walk up to our couch and sits down. Next my dad says, " Please welcome into the room the soon to be married couple Jade and Marissa."

We walk in and everyone cheers. We go to the same couch as Madelyn and Josh. Everyone comes up to shake our hands. A whole bunch of our family and friends are here. Travis, my mom, and step dad are here. We start playing games. They are really lame games but we can't complain.

After we play a few games we eat. We have a bunch of different food. After we eat it is time for cake. There are two cakes. One says congrats Madelyn and Josh. The other says congrats Marissa and Jade. We pass out are cakes before we eat it.

After everyone gets done it is time for the gifts. We get everything from electronics to sexy night wear.