Chapter 12:

The next day I don't let Madylen anywhere near Marissa. If she comes anywhere close to the love of my life I will beat her until she goes to the hospital. I don't come around when it comes to the love of my life. If I lost her I don't know what I would do. I'm just glad that Josh was there for her. If he wouldn't have stepped in Madylen would probably be dead right now. I don't want to kill her because she is my sister. Well actually I do want to but I just wouldn't no matter how pissed I got.

Josh has been trying to stay away from Madelyn all day also. He didn't want to be around the girl who raped his sister while they were in a relationship. Madelyn is going crazying because no one will talk to her. Our little brother wont even get near her. I wonder how he evens knows if he knows. The kid is smart so he probably heared everything yesterday and put two and two together. The parents are out of town so they don't know what is going on. Josh is suppose to be taking care of us but we are acting crazy.

I get a phone call from Travis. "Hey."

" Why the hell did you leave thd lake?"

" Because Madylen ended up raping my girl so I had to get back as soon as I could."

" Danm. If Madylen was a guy I would beat her ass for you."

" Yeah I know. I already took care of it."

" I should have known you would."

" Yeah."

We hang up and I go and hangout with Marissa. We watch a movie. Half way through the movie Travis calls me back. I pick it up. Before I can say anything he says, " So you know the chick you had drunk sex with?"

" Yeah what about her?"

" Well turns out that she only did it because Madelyn told her that that was what every girl that got with her had to do. You are the test to see if any girl is good enough for her."

" That bitch I will kill her. She has been plamning to break us up for a while now."

" Yeah. Don't kill her though. Just keep Marissa far away from her."

" Trust me I'm planning on it."

" Ok love you little sis bye."

" Love you too bro bye."

We hang up and I hold Marissa closer. That bitch will pay. I'm not gonna tell my parents because I want to do something about it. She better be watching her fucking back. I am so pissed right now. Marissa looks at me and I just smile at her. What she doesn't know right now won't hurt her.