Chapter 20:

Five Years Later:

I am woken up by being shaken. I open my eyes to see Jj, Mike, and Paul. Paul is my two year old son. He has blond short hair and blue eyes. He is the best little kid ever. Mike is Madelyn's son who is also two. He has long brown hair and greenish blue eyes. Jj's real Name is Josh jr but everyone calls him Jj. He has brown short hair and blue eyes. He is four about to be five.

' Flash back to four months after the wedding.

" Baby it's time. Madelyn is having her baby and we have to get to the hospital now."

Marissa and I are in our apartment. I get up and get dressed. We rush to the hospital and to Madelyn's room. She wants both Marissa and I in there when she has her son. He is early and it is a little scary.

The doctor comes in and gives her a shot to make sure everything is fully developed when the baby comes out. After he gives her the shoot we have to wait thirty minutes.

After the thirty minutes is up he walks back in with his team. They tell her to push. After three times pushing she delivers him. He doesn't make a sound. After what seems like forever he start crying as loud as he can. My mom and dad who are also in the room give her a hug.

After getting him cleaned up they give him to Madelyn. " What is his name?" the nurse ask.

" We are naming him Josh Tray Scoot jr after his daddy."

Everyone smiles at that.

' Flash back over

" Mommy come on wake up. Aunt Madelyn, uncle Josh, and momma are all up and are in the kitchen."

He shakes me again. " I'm up I'm up buddy. Go so mommy can get dressed.

All three of them run out. I get up and get dressed. I walk downstairs and up to my wife. I kiss her and she kisses back. " Stop kissing it is gross especially infront of the kids" Madelyn says.

" Oh shut up Mad. It is my five years anniversary and I can do what I want."

" It my birthday though mommy."

" I know it is son."

' Flash back to two years ago

" Babe my water just broke. We need to get to the hospital."

" The little man is late and he decides to come on our anniversary."

" He doesn't know what day it is. Now get me to the danm hospital."

She grabs the bags and we run out to the car. She buckles me in before running to her side. She rushes me to the hospital. When we get there they take me right back. Marissa calls the family. She wants to make sure that Madelyn, my mom, my dad, and her dad are in the room when he comes into this world.

They give me the shoot in the spine. It hurts like a bitch. While we wait for me to start pushing my family shows up. They walk in and give us hugs. After another two hours of doing nothing but sitting here the doctor walks back in.

He soon is ready and tells me to push. I push five times and then my son comes out. He cries as soon as he is in the doctors arms. After they get him cleaned they walk up to me and say, " It's a boy."

I think to myself no shit it's a boy. I hold him and Marissa gets in the bed with us. The nurse says, " What is his name?"

" Paul Lewis Scoot. Paul after his grandpapa on my side and Lewis for his papa on his momma side."

Everyone smiles at my little man. I have not ever been happier then right now.

' Flash back over

Now Marissa is pregnant. Madelyn is also. Marissa is due in a month while Madelyn is due in three months. I rub Marissa's belly and say, " Good morning baby girl. I can't wait for you to be out in the big bad world. I will protect you of course. You have a brother and cousins who will protect you too. They are all boys but don't worry you will have a girl cousin soon after you come."

Everyone smiles at me. So you are proubly wondering what we do as jobs well I'm a famous movie star, Josh is a NFL player, Madelyn is a lawyer, and Marissa is a supermodel. Madelyn is the only one who will be taking off when she has the baby. Marissa doesn't have to because they will be taking picture of her with the baby.

We are used to getting pictures taking of us rather we like it our not. We tried to keep Paul hidden from the press when he was a baby but that didn't happen. So this time we have decided just to decide what pictures everyone gets to see of our baby girl. We have an amazing life now and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

But You Are My Step SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara