Chapter Five

It is the next day. We are having a family get together to celebrate Madelyn's and my birthdays. The the soon to be step bitch isn't here and I couldn't be happier. We have already had lunch. Dad got pizza for everyone. We are just now getting done with the cake.

It is now time for the presents. My aunt gift is five tickets to go see colt ford. I am so excited. I love his music. The rest of our family but one gives us money. We both got $500. The second to last gift is from my granny. She has gotten us both round trip tickets to Hawaii for four. We can use them whenever and we can put whoever names we want to on the other two tickets.

My dad is last to go. He always gives us awesome gifts. I can't wait to see what it is this year. He has everyone go outside. Two 2016 black Acura NSX's with butterfly doors. They are fucking sweet. I hug him and say, " Thanks dady I love it."

" I do too daddy."

We have a group hug and he says, " I'm glad you girls like them. You can take them for a spin latter. Oh and there is a $1,000 gas card in both. However you can plug the cars up at night. I figured that my jr girls needed cars." We hug him and say thanks again.

Madelyn and I are both srs because she failed last year.

We go back inside and hang out with the family.

****

That night we go to our party. We make sure that there is plenty of alchole. We also made sure to have a bonfire. When we get there everyone starts drinking. I get Marissa a drink. I'm not going to be drinking tonight and I hope that Marissa doesn't drink that much eather. I know it is my party but I have a surprise for Marissa later. I whisper in her ear, " Don't drink to much tonight I want to take you somewhere in an hour."

I have to hang around for an hour at least because it is a party for me. I wrap my arms around Marissa's waist. No one other then Travis and Madelyn knows who she is. I kiss her check and I see a smile form on her face. I just stand there like that until Madelyn gives me a dirty look.

We sit down in front of the fire. We talk about different shit. Madelyn is shit faced and has already found a girl to be all over. Guess she will be getting more birthday sex. I don't want to have any this year though.

After an hour passes I walk up to Travis. I say, " Make sure my sister gets home ok. I'm headed out."

He gives me a hug and tells me to be safe. I let Marissa know that it is time to leave. I walk away holding her hand. We walk to my dad's place. I open the door and say, " Daddy is it ok if Marissa and I go somewhere? I want to take my new car somewhere for the night. I probably will just go home after so I will see you next weekend."

" Yeah that is fine."

I have already put the bags in the back of my car. I open Marissa door and it swings up. She gets in. I close the door and then get in on my side. I turn my car on and put it on some old school country. I drive off. She says, " So where are we going?"

" To a cabin my dad owns about an hour away at the beach."

She just smiles. I hold her hand and hit the highway.

****

An hour later we are pulling up to the cabin. I get out and go around to open her door. I get the bags. I walk to the door and unlock it with my key. The security system does a scan and says, " Hello Jade. Welcome to your home away from home."

I show her around. I then get a text from my dad. He says, " Smooth the old man taught you something after all. Be safe and don't leave a mess."

" Ok dad I will be and I'm not the messy one Madelyn is."

Anytime anyone but my dad comes here the security system sends him a text letting him know who is at the cabin. It is late so we go to my room and cuddle. We are soon drifting off to sleep.

****

The next day I wake up and go start breakfast. I check my phone to find that I have five missed calls and a text message from Madelyn. The text message says, " How could you just leave me drunk at our birthday party? You are something else leaving me on our birthday weekend. The bitch is here and I have a hangover. Today is already sucking and you are off with our step sister. She may not be blood but she is family now just remember that. Dad knows where you are but he won't tell me. Don't do something stupid that you are going to regrat. I will be on your ass when you come home making sure that you aren't hanging around that slut. Have a nice day because tonight won't be fun for eather of you."

I get mad after reading that text. I text back saying, " I made sure that Travis would be take you back to dad's house after the party. I can't help the fact that the bitch is there. Also calling Marissa a slut is really low coming from you. I ain't scared of you and you won't do shit tonight. Stopmmaking threats that you can't keep. I am my own person and I am the only one that can chose what to do with my life."

" I will be here an hour longer you better be here or at the house when I get there! If your not I will tell mom and step dad about you two."

I call my mom to ask her if it would be ok with her and step dad if Marissa and I started dating. She tells me that they are ok with it because all of the signs were there. I tell her thanks.

I text Madelyn back and say, " Go ahead."

I put my phone down and go check on breakfast. It is ready. I plate it and take it to Marissa. She is still in bed. I kiss her awake. When she sees me she smiles. I give her the food and sit next to her. We eat. I then say, " So you live in the country now. How country do you think you are."

" You guys are growing on thus city girl. I think I have become pretty country."

" Well you have to prove it. If you can bait your own hook and cast a pool then you are a country girl."

" I have been fishing for years. How does that show that I am a country girl though?"

" It is a small joke in my family. Get some clothes on. We are going fishing."

She smiles a huge ass smile. She jumps up and start getting changed. While she dresses I go downstairs and wash the dishes. I get the pools out.

Soon she is coming out. We leave and walk to the pier. I pay for us to go on. We walk to the end and bait our hooks. We cast out. She soon has a bite. The fish puts up a fight. When she gets it in it turns out being a big ass dolphin fish.

We put it in our bucket that I brought. I then have a bite. It doesn't put up a fight. It turns out being a small red. I through it back out. We spend two hours fishing. We only catch two fish.

We go back to the caben and I cook the fish up. We eat them. We then watch a movie. She cuddles up to me. I hold her in my arms.

At the end of the movie I say, " Marissa will you be my girlfriend?"

" I would love to." We kiss.