Chapter Three:

Tonight is the first night that Josh will be playing in a game. It is Thursday night and we don't have school tomorrow. It is a home game. If we win there will be a party. The first quarter starts. We get the ball. When Billy throws the ball he throws it to Josh. Josh catches it. He runs until someone tackles him. My family stands up qnd cheers.

By half time Josh has catched ten lasses. One of them was for a touchdown. When he got the touchdown everyone cheered. At half time it is 16 to 3. The marching band takes the feild. Some of the girls are sexy.

After half time the team comes back out. The end up beating them 30 to 3. All of the fans of my school football team cheers.

We head home to get ready for the party.

After getting ready we leave for the party. Marissa stays by my side. I don't mind though. I don't want to see her with anyone else. I can't be with her but I don't want anyone else to be with her. I know I'm selfess but I can't help it will it comes to her.

Madelyn leaves us to go hang out with the cheerleaders. She will more then likely end up sleeping with one of them tonight. Madelyn is bi. She won't just sleep with a guy but she will be in a relationship with one. With girls she will just sleep with them but won't be in a relationship with one. She says girls are to clingy.

I don't remember though because I haven't dated a girl in a few years. The last time I had sex was five months ago.

The party we are at has been dedicated to Josh. It is turning into an amazing party. Josh has a girl on each arm. He will be getting some tonight. The only two who won't be getting any is Marissa and I. I know she wants me but it ain't gonna happen.

I go and get us some alchole. I see Madelyn and she has a cheerleader on her lap. She has already been with all of the cheerleaders but she has a few favorites.

I go back to Marissa and sit next to her. We share a bottle of vodka. We get so drunk that we pass out laying on each other.

When we wake up we sit up fast and move away from each other. I say let's go get breakfast. She agrees. I take her to the best place to get breakfast in this town. We get a table for two. The funny thing is one of the girls Josh was with last night brought him here for breakfast. He is sitting at the table next to us. The waiter comes and gets our drink order. I order a oj while Marissa gets a coffee.

We look at the menu. While we are looking Madelyn walks in. She comes up behind me and gives me a hug and kisses me on my forehead. She whispers, " Remember she is your step sister. Off limits for the both of us."

" Nothing is going on."

" Yeah right Babe let's go get a table." She walks away with the cheerleader she hucked up with last night.

We order french toast with bacon. I get extra bacon. After fifteen minutes our food comes out. We start eating. She starts playing with my foot with hers. I shake my head. I say, " We can't remember."

" Well I'm not gonna stop trying to get you."

" I know so maybe we should stay away from each other."

I pay the bill and leave.

****

That night Madelyn and I get picked up by my dad. He takes us to his lake house. I has four bed room and three baths. It has a pool that has a slide that leads to the lake. We have a game room here also. We then also have a dock. It is a nice house. I love coming here and spending time with my dad. I am closer to him then my mom honestly. I have more freedom here. I don't like my dad's girlfriend though. She is a bitch.

****

That night Madelyn and I go to a part at a lake house. Out here the parties are not the same as at mom's house. Here we either have parties at houses of the kids who parents let them come to the lake by themselves, on boats, or on rare occasion that we have bonefires it is on the shore.

When we get to the house everyone cheer. We are the life of the party around here. Everyone knows that the party doesn't start until we get there. Also any girl that Madelyn picks for the night is treated like royalty.

My best friend Travis walks up to me. He says, " Hey girl hey. Where the heck have you been?"

" Sorry last weekend we had to stay at my mom's because my new step family was moving in. You should have texted though to see what I was doing."

" I got in trouble so I lost my phone for a week. I just got it back today. Oh fun, how are the steps?"

I fake gasp. " The golden boy got in trouble. What the hell did you do? They actually aren't that bad. The girl is sweet, the oldest boy is cool, and the little brother is so loveable."

" Well that's good. It was some stupid shit. I got in a fight at school because someone was fucking with my home girl."

" You lost of phone because of that. What the hell? Where is your dad? I know him he wouldn't have taken your phone because of you sticking up for a girl."

" Dad was sent back over seas."

" Danm. How long will he be gone this time?"

" He will only be gone for four months this time thank God. Until then though you know my mom will be riding my ass."

" I never understood how you mom is more strict then your dad."

" My mom fells like she has to be on my case because she doesn't want me to turn into a bad kid. My dad knows that I won't so he doesn't care."

I nod. We go and get a beer. Madelyn has already found her one night stand. There are people who are already wasted and they are dancing on the table.

After drinking we go and play beer pong. I kick a dudes ass. He is a newbie. I hear his friends tell him that they told him that I would kick his ass. I ask if anyone else wants to take me but no one wants to.

We go back inside. A girl comes up to me but I turn her away. Tonight is about me and my bestfriend. Even if it wasn't I wouldn't have sleeped with her. I guess she thought I was second best since my sister is already taken for the night. I hate how girls just think that. I spend the rest of the night hanging out with Travis.