Chapter 19:

It is Graduation day. The day I have been waiting for is finally here. Marissa and I both are graduating a year early because we are so smart. We are advanced for our age. We a getting ready for the night ahead of us.

When we are all ready my mom calls us to leave. We head to the church that they graduation is being held. We go and get in our places in line. Soon the teachers are leading us to where we will be walking out from. We all walk in together. We then sit in our seats.

Once the cheering ends the principle gets up to talk about how proud she is of us. Then there is a guest speaker who gets up and talk. She says to follow are dreams and stuff like that. After she is done they start calling our names. I zone out until I hear them call Josh. I cheer.

Then they call Marissa. I cheer so loud for her. After a while they call my name. I stand up and walk up onto the stage. People cheer like crazy for me. Mostly my family and friends. I shake the hand of the board of directories for my school. I then hug the principle. I go and take my seat again.

They call Madelyn and I cheer. After a while longer we all stand up and throw our caps. Some people's caps hit others. It was kinda funny. We then all walk out. We spend the rest of the night partying.

****

It is the next week and we are at are rehearsal for the wedding. We go throw what we are going to do. Madelyn and I don't get to go throw everything so we have to watch. Supposedly it is bad luck so two other people play us. After everything is done we go to dinner.

After dinner Madelyn and I go to our bachlerat party. My friend Angle gets me a female stripper and Madelyn a male one. We all drink alcohol other then Madelyn. Our friends get out sexy night wear.

I guess everyone thinks we need that or something. We play a few games and then we go out and do random shit.

The next morning when we wake up one person doesn't have shoes. Another has a number on her hand. Jenn and I have a tattoo that says bffl with a heart. There is a dog in our room. Where the hell did the dog come from. We try to remember what happened but can't.

I ask Madelyn what happened but she doesn't know because she went to dad's last night while everyone else went out. She only came back when I called her to come spend the night at Jenn's. We don't have time to figure everything out because we have a wedding to get to in two hours.

We start on our hair and makeup. After everything is done we put our dresses on. We then head to the church. When it is time Madelyn walks in first. Then I do. Marissa looks at me and smiles. Soon I am standing infront of her. The preacher starts talking. I zone out looking at Marissa until it is time for us to say our vows and say I do. We didn't write our own vows.

Soon the preacher says you may kiss your bride. Josh kisses Madelyn and Marissa kisses me. The preacher says, " I know introduce you to Mrs and Mister Josh Scoot and Mrs and Mrs Scoot."

We walk out while everyone smiles and cheers.