Chapter 13:

So it is a month later and Madelyn has been sleeping with a different girl every morning and night each day. She has sleeped with sixty girls this past month. She has not sleeped with any guys though. I know her she won't sleep with a guy unless she was in a relationship with him. However girls are a different story. She doesn't like sleeping with the same girl more then once unless the sex was amazing. She will probably have to only sleep with girls from the lake soon since she has almost sleeped with every girl in school. I'm surprise that she doesn't have a std yet. At least that I know of. At first we joked with Josh about that but I think he got tested. Right at this moment though she is getting done fuck a tall blond that I have heared liked it in the ass. I guess my sister brought her toy to school just to fuck her.

Madylen walks up to me and tries to put her arm around me. " Bitch don't hug me. I don't want a sluts pussy juice on me."

" I washed my hands."

" Yeah like the fuck you did. Your nasty. Better watch out sis before you get a lot of different stds."

Let me get this very clear we still hate her. I know hate is a strong word but fuck her.

" Can't we just go back to normal."

" What before you raped my girlfriend?!"

" No before you even started dating her."

" Fuck off. I love her and you just are a two faced bitch who can't be happy for their younger sister."

" You know she." She stops herself and then says something else. " You know what I'm not gonna do this. I came to say I'm sorry and to see if we could be close again."

" Even if I did forgive you we wouldn't ever be fucking close again. Oh and I never told you but I know about the bitch you got to drug me."

" She was never suppose to drug you. She was just suppose to get you drunk."

" Yeah so she could fuck me just to try and get in your pants."

" I'm sorry for that."

Marissa walks up and I wrap my arms around her. " Hey Marissa I just wanted to say I'm sorry. It may not mean alot but I wish I would have never did what I did to you. Please forgive me."

" You know what I forgive you Madelyn. We mat not be cool anymore but I do forgive you."

" Thanks."

Marissa nods.

Madylen walks away. " Why the fuck did you forgive the bitch baby?"

" Because love I'm moving on. The only thing that is still hurting me is myself for not forgiving her. It wasn't all for her it was more for me. I have had a black cloud following me but now I feel free. You should forgive her also."

My girl is right I should forgive her.