Chapter 11:

I am so pissed off how the fuck could Marissa cheat on me. I know my adopted sister is hotter then me but I thought what Marissa and I was special. Who would have guessed that once she became a cheerleader that she would fall for Madelyn just like every other cheer bitch.

I can't believe that Marissa turned into a cheer bitch. My heart is breaking because of thus bitch. Don't even get me started of Madelyn. She knows how much I love Marissa. Being sisters used to mean somthing but I guess now it don't mean shit.

Marissa should have been off limits.

I call my dad and ask if I can come there for a few days. He says sure since there is no school this week since it is a holiday. I drive to my dad's house. When I got there I call my mom to let her know where I am and that I won't be home for a few days. She agrees not to tell anyone where I am at.

I then go ask my dad to do the same. He agrees. I just want to hide out for now. I can't face all of the drama.

****

The next day I call Travis and tell him to come to my dad's house. He walks in and sees the state I am in. He walks over to me and hugs me. He says, " What happened?"

" Marissa cheated on me with Madylen."

" Are you for real?"

" Yeah. They weren't just kissing but Madelyn was fucking her."

" I'm so sorry lil sis. Have you talked to Marissa? Maybe it wasn't what it looked like."

" I haven't yet but I know I will have to."

" The sooner the better."

I nod. Ugh I hate that I have even talk to her about this.

****

Marissa's pov:

Madelyn comes up to me at the party. She says, " You have taken my sister away from me and for that you will pay. If you don't let me do what I want to do then I will make you and my sister brake up. You don't want that. Oh and also I'm very good at what I do so you will enjoy it."

I am confused about what she is talking about. She is drunk and so am I. She lifts my legs up and holds it on her leg tightly. She then puts her hand down my squirt and starts making out with me. Since I am drunk I imagine it is Jade because I know that I'm getting raped. She start moving her hand faster.

I then hear Jade freaking out. I push Madelyn away and try to tell Jade what happened but she won't listen. She runs away.

Madelyn says, " Either you can let me fuck you and I will tell Jade everything or I will go rape Jade."

I have no choice so I let her lead me to a spot in the woods that is good for fucking at. She slides down her pants and lifts up my squirt. She pulls my thongs down. She starts grinding on me. She then bends down and licks me. She is good but it is nasty because I love Jade. She makes me cum and licks it up.

She says, " You taste amazing but I want to see what you can do baby."

" Please don't call me baby."

" Well depending on how good you are in bed I may just make you mine."

She makes me fuck her. I fingure fuck her and she cums fast. She says, " I see why my sister never wants to leave you. You will be my bitch. My sister will have to learn how to share and if she doesn't I will fuck her too. Oh and if I go to jail because of you I will make the family hate you two. Now let's go to the house bitch."

She pulls her pants up and I fix myself. We go to the house and Jade isn't there. Madelyn makes me sleep with her in her bad.

The next morning Josh comes to wake us up. He says, " What are you doing with my sister?"

" She is mine now. It's ok babe because I still have time to make love to you."

He walks up and kisses her. He says, " God because you know you suck so good. It's funny that my sister is your bitch because I was getting sick of her with Jade. Can you suck me off really fast?"

" Yeah babe you know it. Bitch get out of my room."

My brother hugs me and whispers, " I love you and I will be with her to save you. Go call your girl."

I nod. Madelyn says, " I said get the fuck out bitch so I can suck your brother off."

I run out. I go outside.

****

Jade's pov:

I get a phone call from Marissa. She tells me everything. I tell her I will be home soon. I run to my car and drive home. When I get there I find Marissa. I say, " Where is the bitch?"

" In her bed room with..."

I don't let her finish I run into Madelyn's room. I find Josh fucking her. I pull her off of him. He covers up and I start beating her ass. I say, " If you ever rape my girlfriend again I will do worse then this."

I give her two black eyes and break her nose. She climbs back in bed with Josh. I shake my head at him. I'm about to beat his ass but Marissa pulls me out of the room. She tells me what Josh did for her. I nod and kiss her. She kisses me back. I hate Madelyn so much right now.