Chapter 8:

I go and find Marissa. I say, " Please talk to me."

" What do you want me to aay? You didn't even tell me that you cheated! I can't believe that I had to find out from Madylen."

" I was trying to find the right time to tell you. I got wasted and I didn't know what I did until the next morning. I love you and you alone. Please don't leave me. I can't go on if you leave me."

" I'm not going to leave you. No matter how much it hurts we can make it through it. I love you Jade and I don't ever want to leave you."

I walk up and kiss her. She kisses me back. She says, " If there ever is a next time please tell me."

" There will never be a next time."

She nods.

****

At school the next day everyone acts like bitches and dickheads to me. They aren't acting like this to Marissa. I'm happy that they aren't but they need to chill. The next person who acts like a dick I push up against the locker.

I say, " What is the fucking issue?"

" She is a cheerleader and you don't deserve her."

" What the fuck ever."

I walk off. Josh sees what happens and goes to talk to the guy. Ugh I hate school. I can't wait to be out.

****

That Friday is the first playoff game. It is an away game. We load the busses that will be taking us to the game. I didn't want to ride the bus but Marissa said that she had to since the other cheerleaders would be. The couch lets me and Madelyn ride with the cheerleaders and the team.

Marissa sits with me. Madelyn sits with Josh. My mom, step dad, and little brother ride in there vehicle behind the buses.

When we get there Marissa has to go off with the cheerleaders.

I go with Madelyn to go find a seat. We have to sit in the fifth row up but at least in the middle. My mom finally finds us. They sit with us. The cheerleaders come out and come out and then the team. Everytime there was a touchdown the girls cheered. At half it is 50 to 0.

By the time the game is over it is 100 to 0. All of us cheering for our football team goes crazy. I don't know how the other team even made it to the play offs.

****

When we get home Marissa and I head to the barn. We start making out. One thing leads to another and the next thing we know we are naked. She starts massaging my boobs. I moan. She then puts a fingure in me. She starts moving it faster. I moan louder.

I am soon cumming. I then make sweet passionate love to her. I lick and suck on her clit. I then go faster before she cums. We then cuddle.

When we get dressed we go back inside. Madelyn seems mad. I say, " What is your problem?"

" Nothing. Don't worry about it if you don't understand."

" Whatever chick."

Marissa and I go to my room. We cuddle in each other's arms.