Chapter 14:

Madelyn and I had to go to dad's this weekend. He told us if we both weren't there then he would come get us personally and make us come. He has missed having his girls in his house at the same time. See ever since everything went down I would either stay home with Marissa or would go to my dad's house with her. However I was never at his house the same weekends that she came. However now we are sitting in his house. Marissa wasn't with me this time though.

The bitch ass step mom is trying to get us to clean her car. We aren't going to though because our dad won't make us. Soon we are saved by Travis who make us go with him to my room.

" Now that you both are here together I want to talk to you Madelyn. So I know everything you did. If you ever pull any of that shit again I would pay someone to kick your ass for me since I won't hut a girl. You leave Marissa and Jade the fuck alone. Your sister is happy and she deserves it. I can't believe that she didn't kick your ass for having someone drug her."

" Dude just drop it. I have already forgave her and so has Marissa."

" How thw fuck can you guys forgive her like it is all just ok. What she did to the both of you is very fucked up."

" Fuck you Travis. I don't have to listen to your punk ass." She gives up and storms off. Slamming the door as she goes.

" The reason we forgave her was more for us then for her. Letting it all go by forgiving her eased our minds. We had to let go of the hate that we were holding for her. Just let it go Dude."

" I understand and since you are the one asking I will let it go."

" Thanks."

He nods his head and gives me a hug. He then gets a phone call. Once he gets off he has to go.

As soon as he leaves Madelyn walks back in. " Hey I wanted to ask before I told her she could come over. So here it goes. Can the chick that drugged you can over to hang with me. I will keep her away from you."

" Yeah do what you want." She walks out to call the bitch.

I turn on a movie. Half way through I hear a what the fuck. Then I hear someone running to the bathroom to puke. " Are you ok? Danm that is a lot of puke."

I guess that is the bitches voice that means that Madelyn is throwing up like crazy. I hear someone trying to carry someone to the room. I wonder what is wrong with Madelyn. She us my sister and I still love her so her throwing up that much worries me. I hope it is just the stomach bug. I don't know what else it could be.