Chapter Four:

Two weeks later:

The last two weeks have been crazy. There have been parties right and left. At home they haven't been caring if it is a school night or not they will throw parties. As long as the parties are over by ten the parents don't care. Everyone is getting sick of partying all of the time though. Everyone has come to an agreement the parties will only be thrown on Friday, Saterday, and Sunday unless it is someone's birthday. I think that has more to do with money though. Marissa hasn't tried to make another move thank gosh.

At the lake parties are thrown Friday and Saterday nights. The bitch has moved in with my dad. Madelyn and I stay as far away from there when we can while she is home. I don't know what he is still doing with her. It is clear to everyone but him that she is after his money. To bad he never told her that in his will all of his money goes to Madelyn and I.

We are at a party. Tonight it is on a boat. We are swimming in the water and drinking. Some people are playing volleyball on the boat. It is shaping up to be a hell of a party. That is really good for the chick who is throwing the party because she is new to the seen. She claimed Madelyn for the night when we goat on the boat. It is always good for me when Madelyn hucks up with whoever is throwing the party because I get even more special treatment. The boat has a vip room down below where are the hard alchole is. Travis and I got bumped to vip since I am the sister of the girl she is hucking up with.

Travis and I are smashed. I don't even know how I am even able to swim right now. I guess it is good that I grew up in the water. The chick even hired a lifeguard for the night. I guess she doesn't want anyone drowning at her party. She seems like a very smart girl.

****

It is time to go home. I hug Travis bye but tell him that he should find a ride to my house on Friday and spend the night. He tells me that he will see what he can do. My dad drives us home. He says, " Madelyn and Jade since your guys birthday is this week we will have a small get together next weekend."

We nod our heads. Madelyn's birthday is two days after mine. She is a year older. My parents didn't adopt her until I was three. My birthday is on Tuesday and Madelyn's is on Thursday. We will be having a party in the woods Friday for us and then another one on Saterday at the lake.

My mom claimed us for Friday night so that we don't have to spend as much time with the bitch on our birthday weekend.

When we get out Nick runs up to us and give us both a hug. We hug him back. We waive bye to my dad. I carry Nick inside. Everyone welcomes us home.

****

It is my birthday. I had a pretty good day at school. My mom made me my favorite dinner. I am now laying in bed watching tv. Marissa comes through the secret intrence.

She says, " Can I please lat with you."

She looks so hot in her short shorts and tank top that I can't say no. I nod my head. She gets in bed and cuddles with me. I put a movie on. Half way through the movie she says, " Happy birthday Jade."

She kisses me. I kiss her back. It is my birthday after all. At first it was a peck but soon turns into a full fledged make out session. I cuddle tighter to her while we are kissing. She cups my face. She deepens the kiss. I can tell that she is getting turned on. I have to stop her before we have sex.

I push back a little. I say, " I like you a lot but we can't have sex. We are still step sisters after all."

" It's ok. I will be happy with just kissing you whenever I want to."

" You can't kiss me infront of other people."

" Ok. Can we still cuddle?"

" Yeah we can."