Chapter six

I am driving to school with Marissa in my new car. I pull into a spot that I decide will be mine for the rest of the year. A chick who normally parks there sees my car and just rides by. I get out and go around to open the door for Marissa. She steps out and everyone's head turns to look at us. I take her hand and we just smile. I think to myself I dare anyone to say anything to us.

We start walking to the building but the principle stops us. The pprinciple says, " Jade can I please talk to you in my office?"

I nod and follow. When we get there I sit down.

" Your mom called me last night to ask if I'm ok with Marissa and you dating. Jade I am going to tell you what I told her. I do not agree or support it. I'm ok with you being a lesbian but for you to date your step sister is a shame on the family. You are my favourite niece and that will never change, but I will not act like I am ok with it. I do not want you showing pda in my school."

" Your son is known for showing pda."

" I'm not talking about my son. He is not doing anything wrong. You will do whatever you want but if there is any pda you will be on probation."

" Whatever." I get up and walk out. Ugh why does my family have to be such bitches and dicks.

I decide to skip all of my morning classies. I meet Marissa at lunch. She hugs and kisses me. I kiss her back and I ask her to come talk to me outside. She agrees and walks out with me.

She says, " What is up?"

" So my aunt had a talk with me about our relationship."

" And what did she say?"

" She said that we can't show pda or we will be put on probation."

" That is so stupid. Fuck her."

" I know right."

We decide to go back inside. A kid in the hall says, " You two are freaks. The only reason you are dating is because you can't find anyone who will date you so you have to keep it in the family."

I turn to him and say, " What the fuck?"

" You heared me."

I walk up to him and punch him. He says, " Your lucky that I don't hit females."

" Punk you are a fucking female."

I punch him over and over until someone is pulling me off of him. Marissa says, " He isn't worth it Jade."

My aunt walks up and says, " Jade office now. Marissa you too."

We walk to her office while my aunt gets the nurse.

When she comes in you can see the flames coming off of her head.

She slams the door. She screams, " What the fuck was that. I come out to see a kid pashed out and you two holding each other! Jade you are suspended for a week and you Marissa are on probation!"

" He called us a freak. Marissa was just pulling me off so that I didn't kill him. Don't punishes her for something that I did."

My aunt calms down and says, " Ok Marissa you are off the huck but when Jade comes back there will be no pda. Jade since you have a car you can drive yourself but your mom and dad will be called."

I get up and to be a smart ass I hug and kiss Marissa but I make sure it looks like she doesn't want to. I walk out.

****

It is Thursday night and there is no school. So you know what that means. No it doesn't mean extra time to study. However it does me extra time of something and that somthing is partying.

Marissa and I are getting ready for the party. It will be the first one for us as a couple. She decided to skinny jeans with a dc shirt, a black skull jacket, and boots. I am wearing cowboy boots, blue jeans, and a button down shirt. We both agree that each other look sexy.

We head out to the woods. We walk up to the party and everyone welcomes us. We gets nods, hive fives, and hugs. The party is somewhat for us.

We start dancing. She grinds on me. Mmm it feels so good. It is turning me on. I whisper in her ear, " be have."

" What would be the fun in that? You may be turning me into a country girl but I still have my city side."

" It is very sexy but you are turning me on."

" I know but it is crazy."

" A good kind though right?"

" A very good kind" I say biting my lip.

She kisses me and I kiss her back. She goes back to grinding on me. Her brother walks up and says, " Get a room."

We roll our eyes. We spend the whole night dancing and drinking.

****

The next day I am watching Nick. I always try to make it a fun time when I am watching him. I decide to let us color. I draw a picture and then let him color it. I say, " Who do you want to give this picture to?"

" I wadda give it to Mar."

That is his way of saying Marissa. He has a small speech problem. I say, " That sounds good budy."

He smiles up at me and keeps coloring. I will be with him by myself for another hour. The parents are working, Josh is at practice, Marissa is at a study thing, Madylen well I don't know where she is. She doesn't like watching Nick for some reason.

After he is done coloring I say, " Buddy are you hungery?"

He nods. I go and make him a chicken wrap. He eats it and smiles. I give him a hug. I love this kid. I pick him up and run around the house. Marissa walks in and kisses me and I kiss her back.