Chapter Two

After enduring a long week of ridiculous classes and planning for Friday night's big adventure, Mike, Luna, Leona, and Nitara were hanging out at Leona and Luna's place watching television and finalizing their plans.

Nitara and Luna were sitting on the couch while Mike and Leona sat on the floor while they watched some horror movies. As Leona started to get bored Luna looked over at her sister.

"Have you talked to Mom yet about the whole 'movie premier' thing?" She asked.

"We don't have to, she's leaving town for the weekend so it'll just be me and you. So we don't have to come up with a reason why we're leaving the house." Leona smirked.

"Talk about good ass timing for a trip to visit her boyfriend." Mike stated.

"It's as if you're meant to go on this little adventure of ours." Nitara said with a smirk.

"So Friday is all set up for you then?" Leona asked and Nitara smirked

"Hell yeah. I told my fokes that I was spending the weekend here with you guys and we might go to a premier that we were told about."

"Nice. What did you tell your mom, Mike?" Luna asked and Mike smiled.

"I took care of it. I told her that I was spending the weekend here with you guys and that we might go to a movie." He said and Luna looked at Leona

"Well I guess we are all set then for Friday night then."

As they started watching the third horror movie Mike looked at Leona.

"Where is your mom now?" He asked which made Leona look at Mike.

"She's working late tonight and then she has off tomorrow through Monday for her trip. She should be home at eleven."

"Oh, she sure works a lot. Do you guys ever get to spend any time with her?" Mike asked seriously.

"Yeah, but when we do it doesn't end well. Mom and Leona always end up fighting because mom thinks that Leona won't amount to anything." Luna answered.

"She reminds me of our great grandfather. He judges us like we are meant to be perfect and amount way beyond what we have planned for ourselves." Leona replied.

Nitara shook her head.

"Have you ever actually tried talking to her about it? If you actually sit down and talk to her she just might chill the hell out and be easier on you. My mom did after I sat down with her and told her what my plans were after High School." She asked and Leona shrugged.

"I never actually thought about it but maybe I'll do that one of these days."

While the girls were talking Mike got up and went to the kitchen to get some snacks. When he grabbed some chips he figured that it was getting way to serious in the living room so when he came back into the living room he had whipped cream on his face so that it looked like a mustache and a beard causing everyone to laugh at him,

"What the hell are you doing?" Leona asked once she could stop laughing.

"It was getting too serious in here so I wanted to make everyone laugh." Mike said as he put the snacks on the table

"Well it worked." Luna said as she continued to laugh.

"You look like Santa Clause." Nitara said.

"So, Santa what did you bring us?" Leona laughed as Mike wiped the whipped cream off his face.

They all laughed at Mike before they went back to having fun. As it hit 10:30 Nitara and Mike said good-night to the girls and then left to go home before their mother got home and caused trouble for the girls. Leona and Luna picked up the mess they all made and then went up to their rooms. When Leona got into her room she laid on her bad and watched her favorite movie while she added a few things to the story that she's writing. Luna was in her room laying on her bed typing on her laptop seeing if she can come up with any ideas for her story and that is when she came across site that was used for bloggers that believed in the supernatural.