Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

The next morning Leona woke up before everyone so she decided to go to the gym to do some training. She got dressed into her jogging pants and black sports bra. As she trained, Pryase eventually showed up and sat on the nearby bench as he watched Leona throw her punches and kicks.

"Good, morning." Pryase said startling Leona she then looked over to him with a smile on her face.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Leona asked as Pryase walked over to her.

"I slept well. I would have slept better with you beside me but I hope you slept well."

Leona wiped away the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand.

"I couldn't sleep so I stayed up reading. It's so lonely being in that big bedroom all by myself."

"If I knew you were awake I would have come in to spend time with you." Pryase told her.

"Well, next time just come on in and join me if you'd like. Even if I'm sleeping or not." Pryase smiled and nodded.

Leona started training again and Pryase joined in. The two spared for a while until Pryase caught Leona's arms and twirled her into an embrace.

"Are you hungry?" Pryase asked and Leona laughed.

"Yeah, actually I am but I'll make breakfast in a few minutes. You didn't start sparing with me just to ask that did you?" She asked and Pryase spun her around so that she was now facing him and put his arms around her waist.

"No, I wanted to see if you thought about going with me to the dance. " Pryase told her sweetly, causing her to sigh.

"Maybe I'll go but I don't know yet." Pryase looked disappointed and Leona touched his face.

"I'm sorry Pryase. I don't mean to hurt you. I just don't know if I want to go or not. Knowing Luna, Robin and Kanya they'll make me go." Pryase smiled at her.

"Well, if you do go can I have the first dance at least?" Leona smiled

"I would like that."

Then Pryase went off to make breakfast for them while Leona trained some more. When she was finally done with her training for the moment she walked into the kitchen and Pryase was just setting the table.

"Wow, Pryase. I could have made breakfast but this is amazing." Leona said hugging him. Pryase smiled down at her.

"Devon isn't the only one that knows how to cook." He chuckle as Leona looked at the plates around the table that ranged from French toast to cheese omelets.

"I can tell, this is amazing." Leona said as they sat down to eat and talked about anything and everything.

Just as Leona and Pryase were starting the dishes Luna and Devon came walking down the hall laughing and smiling. Leona liked seeing Luna having a good time and Leona noticed how much Luna was smiling since they came to the mansion.

"Good morning, Leona, Pryase. Having a good morning so far?" Devon asked with a smile.

"Yeah, actually. I woke up early to do a work out and then Pryase joined me." Leona told them with a smile.

"Then I made her breakfast." Pryase said as Leona and he finished the dishes.

Luna looked at Leona oddly.

"Is that what you're wearing to school?" Leona looked down at what she was wearing and saw that she was still wearing her black sweat pants, black sports bra, with her black and purple sneakers.