Chapter Twenty-Six

The following morning, everyone gathered in Ryuga's room where the vampire consul were nursing pretty decent hangovers. Once everyone was settled, Rathmos choose to speak.

"Luna, did you get the diary."

"No."

"No? You said you could get it." Tethemon replied shocked.

"I didn't get the original but I got one." Luna said with a smirk.

"She's feeling a lot better today." Devon said. "And a little mischievous."

"Ah." Rathmos said. "So what do you mean by you got one?"

"I used a cloning or copy spell." Luna said. "Every single detail in Dracula's journal or diary or whatever it's called, is now in this one. Even little secrets he put in to protect his thoughts like using invisible ink or something is now in here. Anything he put in from last night on won't appear but we have up to the entry I saw in my vision which was written yesterday morning."

"Alright, so you have up to that moment?"

"Yeah."

"Have you read any of it?" Tethemon asked.

"Honestly no I haven't." Luna said. "Here this is the diary." Luna added walking over to Rathmos and handed him the notebook.

"So Luna, Dracula won't know that we have a copy of it?" Medeus replied.

"He shouldn't. I left the original exactly where I found it and I didn't even really have to touch it. I just used the spell and returned everything back to normal and jetted."

"I see. You did a really good job." Kinthra replied and he ruffled Luna's hair. "So now we can know everything he does."

"Well almost everything." Leona said. "I'm sure there are things that Dracula didn't put in there."

"Well, the room where that diary was found was a hidden room just like the cell was. It's possible that he put everything in there, especially since that particular diary goes back to just shortly before Leona and I came here the first time."

"Seriously, it goes that far back?" Leona asked taking the book and she flipped through the pages. "It goes that far back. So there have to be more of these things around." Leona said handing the book to Pryase to look through.

"He probably hides them like I hid my dream journals in my room back home." Luna said.

"I hid the journals I used to help control my hunger and thirst when I was still a fledgling too." Devon said.

"Same here." Pryase agreed. "We could attempt to find them or we can just go with what we have here."

"That's way too much work for something that doesn't guarantee a lot of information like this one will." Rathmos said. "I don't want anyone to risk themselves again for something like that. We're going to have enough on our hands as it is."

"Agreed." The other four members of the consul said and Ryuga had the diary tossed to them.

"Careful, that thing is exactly as old as the original and the original was kept around long before he started using it. The pages could fall out and then we'll have to figure out where they go. The binding wasn't too good on it to begin with." Luna said and Ryuga looked like his mother had reprimanded him with how wide his eyes had gotten.

"So, what is the plan?" Robin asked. "Did you guys come up with one?"

"Well, we sort of have a plan." Kinthra said.

"What the hell do you mean sort of?" Brittani asked. "No offense, but sort of isn't too assuring at this point."

"Well, this is Dracula and he's pretty strong. Any plan we come up with can fail at any moment." Tethemon replied.

Secrets Of Ying Yang MansionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara