Chapter Twenty-Five

"Luna, you can't possibly be serious. You're going to get the diary from Dracula's room? That's too dangerous." Devon said.

"I can do it though Dev. With the situation we have on our hands there's no choice. It's do or die now and I'd rather do instead of die." Luna said and she looked at the consul. "If you can get him away from here, I assure you I can get the diary from his room."

"Then I'll help you alright, I don't want you doing something dangerous and being caught. We're in this together and if you're trying to show us your capable of something you don't have to. We know that you're great in what you specialize." Devon said.

"Like what, getting my ass kidnapped and being able to take a lot of shit? Yeah that's real helpful." Luna said. "I promise, I'll get that diary and I'll get it on my own." Luna added and she left the room.

"Uh, is she always like this?" Medeus asked.

"No, not even when she would get angry, which is next to never. Something's really wrong with her." Devon replied. "Brittani?"

"Wait a minute; you actually want me in her head?" Brittani asked shocked.

"You were doing it already, just find out what's up with her please?"

"I'll try." Brittani said. "By the way, I wouldn't worry too much. Luna is under a lot of stress just like the rest of us are. She's a real mellow teenager who had to go through something no one should have to. She was bound to have a mental break down at some point. I have a feeling that's what she's going through right now and she wants to do something in order to make herself useful and to prove something to herself." She added.

"She should know that she's useful."

"You did it too and you know it when you were first changed. Hell, I did it too." Pryase replied. "It's one of the steps in coming to terms with vampirism."

"That's true." Devon mumbled.

"So, should we wait until she gets us that diary to get the plan started?"

"No, we need to start the plan now. Luna will need Dracula out of that room in order to go and get that diary. She won't be able to just simply stroll in there and grab it with Dracula in the mansion."

"Alright, then I'll handle that one." Kinthra replied. "Give me maybe an hour. Let her do it on her own, just keep an eye on her. I'll text you guys when I get Dracula out of here." He added and Kinthra left the room.

"Or I can break a mental promise." Devon said.

"Mental promise?" Rathmos asked.

"I promised when I fell in love with Luna that I would never use one of my abilities." Devon said.

"I have no idea what ability you're talking about." Leona said and then she remembered the first day she came to the mansion with Nitara and Mike all those months ago. "Oh yeah! I forgot you can take on a ghost like appearance. Luna wouldn't be able to see you if you followed her."

"Right." Devon said. "When I fell in love with her I promised myself I wouldn't use that form to follow her because it's like stalking. The only time I would use that ability around her is if she knew I was or I thought she was in danger."

"She very well could be in danger so you wouldn't be breaking your promise to yourself." Ryuga said.

"I know." He said. "I'll go find Luna and I'll tell her. She has to be around here somewhere."

"She probably went to your room." Pryase said.

"I'd bet she's hiding somewhere."

"Yep, she's in the green house in the back." Brittani said and Devon raised an eye brow. "You said to figure out what was wrong with her, I tried but she headed to the greenroom and that's out of my range." She added.

Secrets Of Ying Yang MansionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara