Chapter Seventeen

"What did you guys do?" Pryase asked shocked. 

"Please tell me that you guys didn't use magic to do something stupid." Brittani added with her face mimicking Pryase's.

"Leona, please." Pryase begged.

"Guys, relax. We didn't do anything like that Devon was helping me practice magic."

"So you locked the door? I'm lucky I had a key made for the room." Pryase said.

"You have a key?" Devon asked.

"Not the point. What on earth did you do because FIY if you were just practicing magic then your legs wouldn't have blood on them and Devon wouldn't be so messed up?!"

"Her magic backfired. I was trying to let her have a little bit of relief of her anger from what happened to Leona." Devon said.

"Stop lying." Britani shouted. "Did you forget I can read minds?"

"Actually, yeah I did." Leona said sheepishly.

"So what did they do?" Pryase asked.

"Is Leona and Devon cheating on Pryase and Luna?" Robin asked.

"Those two went back to Lucca to get revenge on Raiden." Brittani replied and her skin suddenly paled even more than it usually was. "Oh my god, Leona didn't just get revenge, she annihilated him!"

"You were able to see exactly what I did?" Leona asked.

"Yeah, your memories are part of your mind so I can view anything I want and I watched what happened. That ring that Dracula gave you to constrict your magic was not enough to control your magic."

"That's impossible. That ring is from the silver created on Pluto. It's supposed to be strong enough to restrict any magic." Dracula said surprised.

"That just proves how strong her magic really is when provoked. Wasn't it in the legend of the Dark sisters that Leigh-Anna was too powerful and ended up dying by Lunara's hand because that was the only way for her to stop Leigh-Anna from destroying everything?" Pryase asked.

"It was. Leona is heading down that path but not as severely as Leigh-Anna did. From what we heard Leigh-Anna just suddenly fell from grace. Leona isn't and only loses control of her magic when we're in danger she's seriously angry. If we're safe, since that's what triggers her anger, she has perfect control of her magic." Devon said. "At least, it appears so."

"She does. I've seen her use her basic magic when everything was alright. It's possible that once Luna starts using stronger magic she too will lose control of her power." Pryase answered.

"Luna's not too fond of the thought of magic she'll only use it if she has too. She has been studying it and memorizing spells but I never saw her use it." Devon said.

"Me either actually." Leona admitted.

"Leona, Devon, now that we know what happened I must say that I am highly disappointed in the two of you. I am appalled to know that you let your anger get the better of you and that you acted so rash. What do you think would happen if you guys were killed by him? What would that have proved? Nothing."

"Raiden couldn't get away with what he did to Luna!" Leona said.

"And he wouldn't have. I know that you don't have any ideas on what the vampire world has to go through because you just learned about the supernatural. You on the other hand Devon know better and this could cause you to be put on the hit list. It's possible the vampire consul wound want Leona killed too since she is the one who actually killed Raiden."