Chapter Twenty

Dracula opened the door to the room and Leona helped Devon through the door, he was too exhausted to move another step on his own because of the fever. Robin, who was sitting in one of the chairs, heard the door open and she rushed over.

"Dracula, what...HOLY CRAP YOU LIVED!" Robin shouted running over and she quickly hugged Leona and Devon before helping Devon over to the chair. "I told you didn't I Devon?" Robin asked with a smirk on her face.

"You told me." He whispered.

"You're getting worse aren't you?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, I am. I hope there's nothing wrong with Luna." Devon said.

"You know there's not, Pryase and Brittani would've called us. You're just real sick." Leona said as she got another ice pack out of the fridge and tossed it to Robin. "Robin, can't you try using your healing powers on him? I know that it wouldn't heal him but couldn't it give him some sort of relief. Especially since all the stress is gone?" Leona asked as she sat on the large couch and picked up her cell phone off the table.

"I'll try again, I tried using my abilities last night but it didn't work to well obviously." Robin said and she started to use her abilities on Devon while Dracula headed towards the room he and Devon shared to grab a t-shirt for him.

"Here when Robin's done change into this. It'll help you keep cool." Dracula said handing the shirt to Devon. "Leona, why don't you do everyone at the mansion a favor and call Pryase and tell them you and Devon are alright so they're not too worried? Get some info about Luna too so Devon's not too worried about her."

"Too?" Leona asked.

"She's his potential mate. He's going to worry about her."

"He has a point." Devon said with a smirk.

"Alright." Leona said taking her cell phone and decided to head into the other room so she didn't bother anyone else while she spoke to Pryase.

After the third ring Pryase picked up and he sounded exhausted.

"Hello?" Pryase asked.

"Pryase is that you? What's wrong?" Leona asked.

"Leo? Nothing now, I've just been having insomnia that's all."

"But you're not an insomniac."

"I know it's just weird here again. It's like there's no life here. Luna's in the hospital refusing to say a word to Brittani, I just stay in my room and take care of your dog for you, and Damian disappeared, it's like this whole place is falling apart."

"Wait, what do you mean Damian disappeared? Do you think he was kidnapped or something?"

"No, he wasn't kidnapped. He still has a thing for you. He, like everyone else around here, thinks you're not going to live much longer."

"Well I am, Devon too. We've been given pardon because of what Raiden did to Luna. Devon has a fever though so we're going to stay here a little longer until he's better before we head back to the mansion."

"He's sick? When did he get sick?"

"Last night, shortly after we got here. Or at least, that's when it was noticeable. Robin's trying to help him fight it but since she can't cure illnesses he's only getting temporary relief. Kinda like an angel Tylenol pill." Leona said and Pryase chuckled.

"God I miss your sense of humor." Pryase said. "I can't wait to have you guys back here."

"Yeah, then we'd just have to wait until Luna's better and she can come home too."