Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

It's been three days since Luna was kidnapped and she was still, bound, blindfolded, and even gagged in the back of a car. The only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of the car that whoever kidnapped drove to get to their hideout.

The only time she was ungagged was when her captives force fed her a couple pieces of bread mixed in with some water that made a horrid, paste, like meal once a day, the meal was mixed with drugs in order to keep her knocked out and blocked her telepathy and any magic that Luna had managed to learn from her sister and from the magic books she had borrowed from the mansion's library. With no way to contact anyone, she could only grin and bear the treatment she endured until they got to wherever they were going.

Eventually after what seemed like an eternity the car door opened and Luna was forcefully dragged towards a building and she was taken into a cold room where her arms were untied from the ropes only to be shackled with thick chains to wall.

"You stay there. The boss will be down to deal with you soon." A shrill, classic witch like voice said with a chuckle as the person or creature left the room.

"How on earth did I get into this mess?" Luna thought. "I knew that something was going to happen during the talent show, but no, I had to ignore my gut for once in my life." She added in thought as she closed her already blinded eyes.

Luna sighed, knowing there was absolutely nothing she could do. The drug restricting her magic wasn't going to be wearing off anytime soon and even if it did she would have no idea where she was. She could only hope that Leona was keeping her cool and not rushing into things blindly. Although she doubted that Pryase would let Leona rush into something because of how much he loved her.

"I wonder how much everyone's freaking out right now because I'm missing. I'm sure Leona had to of had a fit." Luna thought as a door was opened and someone came into the room Luna was held, probably a basement based on the complete concrete flooring.

"So, you're the one Devon has the hots for. Pretty pathetic, that idiotic vampire could've done much better, even if you are a pureblooded witch, Although you're a useless pureblooded witch as long as we keep giving you those drugs." A man's voice said, this time it was clear although it was deep. "Oh where are my manners? The kidnapped victim should be able to see their kidnapper shouldn't they." He said tauntingly as he came over and undid the gag and blindfold.

The man appeared to be in his mid-thirties however as Luna slowly learned over time was that age was no longer a description for people because there was no telling if they were supernatural or not. Seeing as the man above her had a problem with Devon she assumed he was some kind of supernatural being. He was real pale and had brown hair that was real short. His golden color eyes made Luna want so scream vampire but she didn't want to jump into conclusions. He was dressed in a pure black suit with a blue tie that had white stripes on it.

"What do you want with me?" Luna growled.

"What do I want with you?" The man asked laughing. "That shouldn't be the first question out of your mouth. Shouldn't it be who or what are you?"

"I don't personally give a damn as to who you are and I know your some sort of supernatural being since you know that I'm a pure witch. It seems like only supernatural beings know that."

"Very good, I am a supernatural being. My name is Raiden and I am a vampire just like your little boyfriend. However I'm much older and wiser than he is."