kidnapped by a stupid penguin umpha lumpha

hello wattpaders.... i have writen the second chapter. thanks a lot for reading my story... it means a lot.... i will try to update as soon as i can...

 by the way the picture of markus on right > > > >> > > > > > > >

chapter 2  kidnapped by a stupid penguin umpha lumpha

the rest of the day went fairly well.  Mr. gorgeous didn’t bother me anymore. I was really confused. Why was he acting this way? But I let it go I mean he’s a teenage boy with hormones. I haven’t done a prank in a long time so I thought about doing one on the bitch aka Brittany.

Everything had been set up. I had fixed a purple bucket on the door and it was attached to a string which was in my hand. As soon as I saw Brittany enter I pulled it and all the color fell on Brittany. Her face was priceless. It was a mixture of shock and disgust. she let out an ear splitting scream. It was hilarious. She ran out of the room at full speed.

Everyone was laughing. The teacher who had just entered was shouting at us to shut up and Brittany was probably crying and thinking of a way to murder me in my sleep since she knows only I pull such pranks. finally everyone quite down and the teacher started to go on and on about the some leaders of world war 2. Brittany didn’t returned the whole period. I was happy for that.

Suddenly the class room door banged and everyone turned to see who it was. I never expected it to be Mr. gorgeous. He looked around the room as if he was searching something. His eyes landed on me and his eyes looked with mine.

I had to look away before I got sucked into those depths of chocolate brown. He started walking towards my row. He isn’t coming for me I told myself. He came and stood right in front of me. Ok maybe he will just pass me. Just as I thought that my world turned upside down. Literally. I found myself thrown on the back of Mr. gorgeous as he strolled out of the classroom.

I looked at the teacher for help but he was bowing down as if the king was going. I mean seriously? “put me down you stupid penguin” I yelled. He chuckled. I mean the nerve of that guy. He chuckled! I started hitting his back with all my strength but he didn’t even budge.

It was as if I weighed of a feather. He was going out to the parking lot and he ignored my shouts and people around us just bowed to him. I mean seriously people! Here I am getting kidnapped by a stupid penguin umpha lumpha and you are bowing? I saw my best friend cassy and I yelled to her but she just looked at me with the what-can-I-do- look. And the sad thing was that even she was bowing. “oh shush woman” Mr. kidnapper said. His voice was sweet as honey and really deep.

It was the hottest voice I had ever heard. I could listen to him all day. But it wasn’t the time for this.  “put me down please” I yelled. He actually listened and put me down. In a car. “my name is Markus” he suddenly said. “Annabelle” I said. “Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He flirted. I sighed. “have you kidnapped me to flirt with me using stupid cheesy lines?” I asked. “umm… about that” he said blushing. He looked so cute while blushing.

I couldn’t help it. I pinched his cheeks. “you are so cute” I said. His blush deepens. He  shook his head and looked at me in the eyes with so much intensity.his look was so heated. He was looking at me as if I was worlds most precious gem that I blushed. And let me tell you I never blush. He smirked. “you look so cute” he mimicked me in a high pitched girly voice. “hey! I don’t speak like that!” I said pouting. “sure thing” he said sarcastically. “so why did you kidnapped me?” I asked again.  “look it’s a little difficult to explain. I will explain everything once we reach the pac- I mean my house.” He said. I didn’t miss his slip up but let it go. “okaaaaay” I drawled out. I had an idea.

I mean if he is kidnapping me then he should do something for me to. “I am really hungry. Can you get me a coke and a chocolate bar?” I asked him sweetly giving him the puppy eyes. He chuckled. “Sure princess” he said. I tried not to show that his nickname for me has caused my heart to go into frenzy. When I have so much sugar it is like I am drunk but I remember everything. He had to see my crazy side now. MUAHAHAHA! I am sure he will run away to his mother once he sees me with so much sugar. I know I should not do this and once my brother gets to know I was in a stranger’s car AND having so much sugar I will be in deep shit. Oh well I thought. We will see that later.

Markus parked the car at star bucks. I skipped towards the door and Markus chuckled. He probably had never met anyone like me. Well… now he has.

He opened the door for me like a gentlemen. “thank you” I said walking inside. The smell of coffee hit me like a wall of bricks. Now I really wanted coffee. “plan change I want a coffee with ice cream.” I demanded. “as you wish princess” he said bowing. 

I giggled. He was so cute and hot. Such a rare combination but the two things a girl wants in a guy. You rarely get such guys now days. I walked to the counter. “hey matt” I said to the guy behind the counter. He was a friend of mine. He sighed. “I am…” he began but I cut him “meat markus. He is a friend of mine.” I said. Matt had an evil glint in his eyes.

He was obvious to what I was doing. Markus ordered my drink and I sat on a booth. Before Markus came Matt gave him a pat on the back and a look of sympathy. He even said something but I couldn’t hear him. Markus looked confused. He turned to me questioningly. I shrugged. I mean I have no idea what matt said to him so how can I answer his questioning look?

My drinks and chocolate bar arrived and I happily munched on it while Markus looked at me adoringly. I mean there is something wrong with this guy. Hummmm.. why am I not feeling sugar rus- oops I spoke to fast I guess. I started feeling extremely energetic and hyper.