his crazy cousin

hello people. so sorry for the wait!! its just that school is so busy and i have so many test approachin and i may not be able to write till 26 september. but it is not finall.. i may upload onnce in a while. you know when i take a break from studing and all...

so enjoy the story and this great song!!!

i love script!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN(if you like!! no pressure!!!)

here is the chapter

annas pov

After that…. Er… experience?! In my homeroom class I walked to my next class that was English. Oh the power of drama !! No sarcasm there. I really like English and drama. Since I am so good at it.

You see what I did there?

No?

Okay!

Anyways I was still very confused and disgusted not to mention terrified of that she man. And strangely I had this stupid urge to go to markus and have him hold me telling me it is okay! Wow! I am getting stranger by the day.

I think I need to distance myself from him. He is doing this thing like spell on m- wait a second!!!!!

Markus is doing a spell on me??? HE IS A WITCH?? HE CAN SEE UNICORNS?? Wait that’s beyond the point. So where was i- oh yeah MARKUS IS A WITCH!! OMG! HE IS GOING TO TURN ME INTO A FROG! HE IS GOING TO GIVE ME THE SNOW WHITE APPLE AND KILL ME. But that would mean- MARKUS IS SNOWHITES MOTHER!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I was grossed out! I was making perverted thoughts about a girl?? But markus doesn’t looks like a girl. Well… then neither did the she man.

So the solution Is plain and simple- ignore markus.

Well easy said than done.

So there I was sitting in my English class that was not shared by markus.  Actually he didn’t had any of my class.  I was talking to this random person when suddenly the door burst open and you wouldn’t believe who entered… the she man!!!!!

People were looking at her as if she was a alien. She walked in slow motion and flipped her hair… only there was no hair since she had a buzz cut and all.

People looked scared for life!! And you know what?? She walked right next to me and sat down.

Everyone must have looked at my scared and horrified look because they gave me pitying look.  I mean come on!! A BANANA SUCKING VAMPIRE FACE SHE MAN LOOKING PIRANAH EATING GIRAFFE SAT NEXT TO ME!!! WHEREIS MARKUS WHEN YOU NEED HIM???

 So I did what anyone would do!!

I STARTED SCREAMING LIKE A DYING HYNA!!  “OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO DIE!!! HELP ME PLEASE GOD” “shut up and sit down miss Annabelle.” My English teacher said.

I AM GOING TO DIE AND SHE WANTED ME TO SIT DOWN?????

But I did as I was told. I did not want to create a scene :P

“okay class we have a new student. Dora please introduce yourself.” The teacher said

“um.. I am Dora and I love hot boys and girls.” She said in her high pitched voice winking at our teacher who was, infact, a girl.

The look on everyones face was hilarious, but our teacher had this dumb founded expression on his face making me burst out laughing!

After a few minutes when everyone calmed down, the teacher started this chapter.

and there I sat on the edge of my chair ready to run if something life threatening happened.

Suddenly I felt something hitting me. I looked to see a paper ball.  I picked it up and unfolded it.

‘you are hot annabelle’ the note read. I looked up to see who had written it and my eyes fell on Dora the she man. Who winked at me. Meaning she gave that note.

‘um.. thank you dora’  I wrote back because no matter how she is I wont be rude.

‘even though you are not lesbian will you go on a date with me? ‘ Dora wrote back- OKAY!!! WHAT????

‘um.. I have a boyfriend’ I wrote back edging on my chair.

‘who’ dora wrote back.

‘um… Markus’ I wrote the first thing that came to my mind since she would know if I thought hard. And the thought of markus being my boyfriend was enough for my heart to do back flips.

‘oh so my cousin is your boyfriend?’ she wrote ba- WAIT!!!! HER COUSIN??? IS SHE CRAZY> I MEAN LOOK AT MARKUS AND LOOK AT HER!! HOW ARE THEY IN THEIR RIGHTEST MINDS SIBLINGS? AM I GOING CRAZY? ARE UNICORNS DEAD? DO SMURFS EAT CHOCOLATE?

Okay maybe that wasn’t related to topic.

The bell rang and I ran out of there.

Now I have another reason to ignore markus.

His crazy cousin.

Markus pov.

Annabelle has been ignoring me all day. I don’t know what has gotten into her. When she saw me at lunch, she ran away as if I burned her. It hurt a lot and my wolf was howling in pain because anna was ignoring us.

Now it is the last period

Also today my cousin joined this school. Her name Is Dora. I have never liked her. She was always throwing herself at me and other girls and bos. Also she was very bitchy. She has a very nice built… now that felt wrong saying. Also maybe she has met Annabelle.

OMG!! I hope Annabelle is not mad at me because of dora.

I am going to kill anyone who hurts my mate. But first I need to know what is going on!! With this determination I ran out of the school searching for my mate as soon as the bell rang.