what is with this mate buisness?

hello guys.

here is the new chapter. i had not been able to write for a while but anywas.

also updates may become slow because school are starting and i am sure i will get a lot of work. i also have work pending.(my life sucks!!!!)

PIC of ally guy (Andy)

but enjoy this chapter

COMMENT

VOTE

and FAN if you like

annas pov

I was in deep thought.

After that werewolf joke markus bought me back to m house. Andy had been really furious and had given me a lecture. Things turned bad when Markus told him about me going to the café and having coffee and chocolate and going to Karkus house. You can say andy hated markus.

Andy sent me to my room instantly after the lecture.

I was now watching mean girls.

I couldn’t help but think about how serious he looked when he said that he was a werewolf. I just couldn’t get it out of my head.

The movie was still on. And my mind was still on Markus. He was infact beautiful with chocolate brown hair and eyes. If you noticed carefully there was some blue in his eyes.

I sighed. How I wish I had a coke.

“Annabelle get down here.” My dad shouted. I sighed again only this one was frustrated as I knew what was coming. He will scold me and Andy won’t help. Mom will just smirk telling me I shouldn’t go out before informing dad and Andy.

I finally dragged myself down stairs. “in here” dad said from the dining room.

“yes daddy?” I asked sweetly.

He sighed. why is everyone sighing today?

“were you with a boy and had chocolate and coffee knowing  you get on sugar rush and you also went to his house?” dad asked extraterrated.

“um.. ya.. you see.. well..” I just couldn’t get the words out.

“you are grounded.” My dad says giving me the no more arguing look.

I sigh. AGAIN. Why am I sighing again and again.

I walk to my room grumbling about how unfair he is. Once in my room an evil smile comes on m lips. Yah… this is going to be fun

LATER THAT NIGHT>

Everybody is asleep now and I can easily go out of the window. I am good at climbing trees. That’s a plus. Brownie points for me.

I quickly sneaked out of the window. I don’t know why I did it. But I just did.

I roamed around aimlessly trying to get my mind of Markus. He is just so damn perfect.

I didn’t realized that in between m fantasizes of eating chocolate and drinking coke along with Markus I have come to an ally.

Oh great. Only I can come into an ally. While thinking of chocolates and how they will taste of markus abbs.  So me not knowing where to go since I am bad at directions. Okay maybe I am no bad. I am worser( If that’s a word?!?) I continued roaming around aimlessly.

OH MY GOD! It has been at least 1 hour and I am standing by a garbage can that I have passed more time than I can count!!

Cant a girl sneak out peacefully?

“whats a pretty lady like you doing alone at night in a alley?” a deep voice came from behind me.

Why is that whenever the girl is stuck at a alley the guy uses the line ‘what is such a pretty lady doing here all alone’? isn’t it obvious that she had either sneeked out (well that’s my case. Only I can get lost in a ally.) or she has forgot her way home? Huh! Stupid boys.

“hey I am not stupid” the same voice said. Oppsie. I said that out loud!

I turned around and saw a hot boy standing there. He was not as hot as Markus but ya he was cute you could say. And you know the  best part??

He had a COKE can in his hand. I didn’t think any further as I ran towards him. He must have not expected it as he fell down I got my coke.

Brownie points for anna!! Yay!!

I smiled at him sweetly before drinking the coke as he looked at me with a shocked expression.

Well anybody will be shocked if a girl randomly pushes you and steals your coke can! Well I would be. But you should understand. Its coke!!!!

He smiled at me from where he was lying. “well I guess i am going to make you my mate” he said rather cockily.

I sighed for the hundredth time today.

What is with this mate business???