WHAT WAS THAT?

HELLO!! i am back!

how are you all? i am great thanx for asking

did any of you ever realised that the usage of excliminaltion marks in my story is too much? my friend told me that it was used so much that she got fed up with exclimination marks!!!

so i will try to shop using them more! and try to use other puntuations also. (look i used full stop)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN IF YOU LIKE (I AM NOT FORCING YOU!!!)

_______________________________________________

HERE IS CH 8

listen to this osm song!! i love it

___________________________________________________

I quickly ate all my syrup covered chocolate chip pancakes. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! Who doesn’t? well everyone does. No one can deny chocolate goodness. “are you again thinking about how great chocolate is?” my dear father asked.

OH MY GOSH!! HE READ MY MIND!! HE IS EDWARD CULLEN. HE SPARKELS!! OMG MY DAD SPARKELS.

“what?” my dad asked. Opps I think I said that out loud.

I gave him the universal peace sign and ran out of the door leaving him confused. Huh!! He is so dumb. 

I started walking on the sidewalk to the bus stand

My parents wont get me a car because according to them as they say and I quote ‘GIVING YOU A CAR IS DEATH WISH!! NOT TO MENTION EXTREMLY DANGEROUS’ that was my moms words and my dear brother added to this. ‘ITS NOT ONLY DANGEROUS FOR US BUT FOR THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE’

Dramatic much?

Suddenly a car came and stopped beside me. OMG!!! I AM GOING TO GET KIDNAPPED BY A CRAZY PERSON WHO WILL NOT GIVE ME CHOCOLATE AND- my rant in my head was cut short when the window opened and there in all his glory was……………………

……………………………………………. MARKUS!!!!!

He looked as hot as ever with a sexy grin that said ‘I am sexy and I know it’

it’s a great song if you ask me. Anyways not going in more details I glared at him. After all I was grounded because of him.

However I am sure I looked like a mad piranha eating donkey. Last time I glared at someone they asked me if I needed to go to the hospital and have I taken my pills or not!!

Stupid people I tell you.

Anyways back to the point. Now what will a girl do if a sexy guy is in front of him in a sexy black car?

Well… how am I suppose to know!! Its happening first time to me!

“get in. I’ll drop you” he said. Well he is asking so nicely then how can I den? And it looks like it will rain soon. And he is giving me a free ride!!

Hallelujah!

So I smiled at him and got in the car.

“you look beautiful today.” Markus said. I was wearing a grey t shirt that had black lipstick marks on the sides along with high waist short shorts. I gave him a small smile. I knew I wasn’t that pretty! And why was my heart in frenzy?

I think my heart has gone crazy!!

Omg!! We are at school already? Was I day dreaming all the time? Talk about spacing out!

I quickly got out  of the car and walked towards the school gates. And me being me I walked right into a wall. A wall with hands. WAIT!!! A WALL WITH HANDS??? AM I DIEING? AM I- oh wait it’s a guy.

Hehe

Anyways I looked up to see a girl? No it’s a guy. No a girl. No a guy. Okay I am officially confused.

This…. Person had blond hair in that were in buzz cut and a… strong jaw? Whatever. It had a mascara and eyeliner covered hazel eyes and a…. big built.

So ya I had no idea it this person was a guy or a girl especially when it was giving me a…. lustful look. Okay I am creeped out not. This she man was seriously ugly!!!

Thankfully I was saved by the bell.

That’s so original…..  note the sarcasm!

I all but ran to my class officially scared for life! Oh come oon! Even you would be if that…. Er … thing looked at you that way! I am not being rude!! I am TERRIFIED!

I heard somewhere that she mans eat UNICORS!! How rude!

I sat on my usual desk next to the window overlooking the parking lot in my homeroom.

I turned around and there he was sitting! No not Markus. No not ally-guy-whose-name-I-forgot. No it was……

The she man!!!!! She was still looking at me that way. Lustfully!

“um..uh h..hi” I stuttered! Come on even you would if someone (she man) looked at you that way!

“hey” she said. And you wont believe me when I say this but her voice was squeaky and high pitched! So did not go with her character!

Now that I notice she was wearing a bright mini skirt and a neon green tank top showing of her muscles!

Okay that felt wrong saying it

“I am dora. I am new” she said in her high pitched voice. I almost choked on my laugh!!!!

DORA?? SERIOUSLY?? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL NAME HER DORA? I MEAN LOOK AT HER! SHE LOOKS LIKE A RONALD!!!

and ya she must be new because i would have known if i saw someone like her.

“I am Annabelle but please call me Anna or Bella or Ella or Elle” I said quickly not wanting to talk to her at all.

“so I am going to go straight to the point” she started “are you a lesbian?”

OKAY!!!! DID SHE JUST ASK THAT?

I quickly shook my head!  “no I am very much straight” I replied.

“oh what a shame” she said and got up and left just as the teacher entered!

WHAT WAS THAT?