finding her

hello everyone!!! this is the third chapter.. enjoy.and please comment and vote and tell me if you like this story  and OMG!!!! 49 read... eeekkkk i am so excited. 

i mean i never thought so many people will read my book... i am just so so so excited. thanx to everyone who read this story.  and please vote. well dats ol lovellys!!!

oh and this is just a filler by the way.... next chapter coming soon :)

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT>

VOTE

AND FAN if you like.... :D

I felt the sugar rush and before I knew it I was bouncing on the table. Markus gave me a wary look. “what are you doing Anna?” he asked scared.

I ignored him and jumped on my side table where an old couple was sitting. They looked at me as if I belonged to a mental institution.  I pouted. “don’t look at me like that” now I was upset.

No anna don’t be upset think about good things like unicorns. Yayyy I  love unicorns. They are so cuddly  “I love unicorns” I shouted. Everyone turned to look who was shouting. Suddenly I heard a growl and me being curious I turned around to see Markus had Matt pinned on a wall. I ignored them and continued jumping.

I saw a candy shop right in front of me. Omg. It was a CANDY SHOP.

I love candies. I turned to markus but he still had matt pined to the wall. He was si meine bo biene. I pouted at that thought. To lighten up my mood I skipped toward s the candy shop that was in front of me. Now I just had to cross the road.

Markus p.o.v (didn’t see that one…did you?)

Anna suddenly started jumping randomly around after having her food. I bought her here so that I could explain her that I was a werewolf and her mate so that she does not run away. Today when I came into the school I didn’t expect to meet her.

I had never thought that I would find mate but here she was.

This morning when I came to the school I never thought I will find my mate

. And to say  I was shocked when a girl started jumping on my table and another girl attacking her. That was when I smelled her intoxicating smell that made my wolf go mad. When I looked into her eyes and the whole world stopped I knew she was my mate. 

It was proven true when my wolf started howling mine… mine again and again. I had not expected her to shove me away and start running. I felt hurt that my mate had rejected me. “dude , calm down. She is human. She doesn’t know.” My best friend Daniel said.

  I started to calm down. “dude what am I suppose to do?” I asked him. “well you have to tell her. That’s what.” He said Just as the bell rang.  “dude I am going to take her to the pack house after school” I told Daniel. He nodded and went his way.

It had been nearly 3 hours since I had been with my mate and she was all I can think about. I mean I didn’t even knew her name.

I was such a bad mate. I just couldn’t take it any more. I stormed out of the class and made my way to her class following her sent.

The teachers and about 99% of the population of this school is werewolves so the teacher didn’t said anything to me as I was the alpha. Sometimes being an alpha has its perks.

I banged the door of her classroom and saw the teacher look up ready to scold but stopped when she saw me. I made my way to my mates table and threw her over my shoulder. She instantly started screaming.

  Everyone around me bowed. Even the humans. I had that much air odf authority. I bought my mate to the car and sat her down in it.

I really need to know her name. “I am markus” I told her hoping she will tell me her name. “annabelle” she said glaring at me.  She  had such a beautiful name.

until next time..... enjoy zombies... :)

pic of andrew on the side