cookie hater cookie lover

hey guys! long time no see?? my exams are still on but now onl the minors are left!! i hicatec to te first one to vote ope i get the scolar batch this year... oh well well see... any who this is a filler chapter and sort of crappy but what do you expect?? my exams are full on!!!

also the next chapter will be dedicated to the first one to comment or vote.

toodles

fan

vote

comment

 -------------------------

listen to this awesom song by girls generation!! even though i dont understand a word since its korean i love them!!!!!! -------------------------

__---------------------__

Markus P.O.V

I saw her standing there on the sidewalk and I rushed over to her.

“hey” I said lamely. She ignored me. It was very frustrating and it caused my wolf to hurt. I think she saw my pained expression because she looked guilty.

Here is the thing with mates- you know what your mate is feeling. Well it does in werewolves case, but not in humans.

“um..hi Markus.” She gave me an awkward smile that looked so adorable.

She is turning me into a girl.

Anna looked nervous about something. It was like she wanted to say something.

“hey..is something bothering you?” I asked her wanting to know what was bothering my adorable mate.

“Areyousnowwhitesmomandareyourelatedtodora?” she rushed out in one breath.

“maybe you should repeat it slowly”

“um..i..was..saying.. if .. you were…you know… snow white’s mother…and …related.. to..dora.” she said slowly this time.

Okay… where did the snow whites mom thing came from?? I tell you I have the weirdest mate. Weird in good sense. And wait did she asked if I was related to dora?  It means she has met her. I hope she has not hurt her.

 I looked her over to see if there was some damage or if she was physically hurt when I smelled something off with her. How come I did not notice it before??

ANNABELLES POV

I looked at markus and saw that he was shaking. Is he mad at the snow whites mother question? He looked really angry. “are you alright?” I questioned him.

“WHO WERE YOU WITH LAST NIGHT?” he growled. I cowered back. Damn he was scary

He was hot when he was angry- okay Annabelle!! Don’t get distracted I scolded my self.

He growled again getting impatience.  That’s when the anger hit me like a ton of bricks. Who was he to ask me who I was with? I can be with any freaking body!!!!!

“DON’T YELL AT ME!! YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!! AND IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS WHO I WAS WITH!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND OUT OF MY BUISNESS! YOU DONOT OWN ME!!!” I shouted back.

  And with that said I walked away not sparing him a glance and too much filled with anger.

I need to practice. I thought to myself making my way to the gym.

ARONS POV

It had been almost 14 hours since I met hat beautiful girl who is now going to be my mate she smells like cookies. that is the reason why i love her instantly. i mean after all i am te king of vampires!!

I have been searching for my mate for a long time and now that I cannot find her I am going to make Anna my mate.

So I did what a normal person will do. I stalked Anna. I saw her talking to a werewolf that had my blood boiling. As soon as Anna left in anger I made my way towards the werewolf.

“hello there cookie hater” I said with a smirk on my face. I knew everyone hated to be a cookie hater. I mean.. who doesn’t loves cookies? Only bad people like this werewolf.

He sniffed and stiffened.

“YOU WERE WITH MY MATE LAST NIGHT!! TELL ME WHAT YOU DID OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MATE? AND DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING NEAR HER!! AND I AM NOT A COOKIE HATER!!!” he yelled angrily.

 I knew that the cookie hater part would get him.