finally felt at home (part 2)

hello everyone. how are you guys? 

so i was gonna post this chapter before but FIFA got in the way. by the way m so sure Argentina will win. i am their strong supporter. 

dont forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

---------------

ENJOY-- ALSO THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER. 

Annabelle’s pov

The moment I woke up I knew something was wrong. My hands were tied behind my back and there was a gag over my mouth. Everything was dark, like the light has been cut off. I was sitting on some hard material, probably a chair.

“is she up yet”

 “maybe”

 “its been three days.. the boss gave her something strong”

I heard voices coming from outside the room maybe. The voices were deep and scary. And who was the boss? The door creaked open slowly and light flooded in the dark room. I had enough sense to pretend to be asleep.

“yup! Still asleep.” Voice 1 said.

“she should have woken up! Why did boss want her anyways?” voice 2 said

“she’s THE one. she’s her daughter” voice 1 exclaimed. I heard a gasp and then some shuffling. When I was sure no one was in the room I opened my eyes. The room had once again drowned into darkness.

The reality of the situation started to sink and I finally realized what has happened. I was kidnapped and these people can easily kill me. Hysteria and fear settled in, making me panic. But my whimpers were stopped by the gag on my mouth.

Before I knew what happened, the gag has been removed. In my panicking, I did not realize that someone had come in. the man in front of me was very scary looking. He was tall, probably 6’4 , and comparing to my small figure, he was a giant. His head was bald and he was covered in some type of tribal tattoos. One of his eye was yellow and one was red.

The only thing that I noticed was the evil glint in his eyes.

“well,  well, well. The princess is up and look at this, shes scared. What happened to the brave girl i saw?” he questioned. His voice was pure evil. Hearing it gave me shivers, The bad kind.

“when did you see me?” I hissed back. I was pissed and my anger somehow overpowered the fear. “I’ve been watching you for a long time. Now tell me, where is that witch mother of yours?” I didn’t reply and suddenly a searing pain went through my cheek. He had punched me. “reply when questioned” he growled and walked out.

As soon as he left, the room once was once again was surrounded by darkness. That’s when fear hit me and the water works started. I tried to get rid of the ropes but they just cut into my wrists and made them bleed. I was panicking.

The walls were closing on me and everything was turning into a blur. Before I knew it everything turned black.

I was woken up by a bang. It sounded like someone had hit the floor.  I opened my eyes and what I saw surprised me beyond belief. It was Markus in front of me,  In his blood and flesh. First I thought it was just a hallucination of my desperate heart and brain but I soon realized that he had come. He had come for me.

He was unconscious though and I knew I had to wake him up before they came here, the scary boss that is.

“Markus! Markus wake up” I cried out. He opened his eyes slowly and looked shocked when he saw me. But his eyes clouded with anger seeing the position I was in. I, well I was just happy he was here. He wasted not in opening the ropes and freeing me. I fell straight into his protective and powerful arms. i finally felt at home.