adopted? rejected? so much drama... i am going to faint

bonjour lovelies... i am finallyuploading.. that to so fast..i am sorry i am not uploading regularly but what can i say..schools a b*tch. anyways has anyone watched frozen? its amazing movied dude watch it..

anywas today i dont have much to say (surprise) so here is the chapter my gummy worms.. also this is longer.. hopefully and will make up for my absence

Annas pov

I have done many crazy things in my life. I had put glitter all over my body and pretended to be a princess, I had asked random strangers to elope with me, I had even stole a doughnut out of a man’s hand when he was  just about to eat it. I have even gone as far as vandalizing the school by spray painting “school is not cool” and “drugs not hug” on the walls.

However, I got away with most of them and no one ever found out, except obviously the man from whom I randomly stole the doughnut. He ran after me but due to him being overweight, he got tired pretty soon. I would say I felt bad but then I would be lying.

But never in my life had I thought that I could be adopted, or that the strongest witch was my mother, or she claimed to be. Now one look at me and anyone can tell that I am just a normal girl which loves to prank people.

No one would have ever imagined that this normal yet crazy girl is mate to a hot shot and that a witch claims to be her mother.

This seemed far from reality. It was as if I was in a ‘vampire diaries’ episode, irrelevant of the fact that I have never watched it and that it is based on vampires. Not like vampires are not cool. They are, except the obvious fact that they can kill you and you won’t even notice. I mean they sparkle, according to twilight, and sparkly things are pretty.

How I bought this conversation from my ‘suppose to be mom’ to sparkles is beyond me, yet another reason to consider me crazy.

However here in front of me stood the most pretty lady I have ever seen and the most powerful witch know to man or in this case, the supernatural, claiming to be my mother

Now this was crazier that crazy, even for me.

“you think I would lie?” she screamed. Just like my mom. No I was not going to call this ‘wannabe mom’ as my real mom.

“of course” I intervened “I mean who won’t want me as their daughter? I am the most amazing person on this planet” I said smugly.

“cocky, just like your father.” She said with a smile.

“why don’t we sit down and talk” Markus spoke just as I was about to blow off on her for claiming someone else as my father. I can take no gummy bears, chocolates and all the insults every day, but no one and I mean no one can say anything about my family not being... mine.

“oh! So now this werewolf will tell me what to do! Do you even know who I am?” she questioned. Anger bubbled inside me. How dare she talk to my Markus like this! i will kill her.

“Watch your tongue ‘mom wannabe’, this is my mate here you are talking to” I screamed at her. She gasped. “Anthia! What are you saying? I am your mother.”

“no! my mom is home right now with my dad and my brother! you are not my mom! Get over it” my voice came out cold. “at least hear me out” Ms. Witchy said. Ya I am gonna call her that, In my mind of course.

I nodded and she dived into her story.

 “20 years ago, I met a guy. He was the most stunning man a witch can have. She had blond hair, blue eyes and looked like an angel, which I later found out, that he was it, an angel. His name was Brain”