familiar someone

hello wattpaders!!! i am glad you are liking my story and more than 2k reads???!!!!! i think i am going to die!!!!! but if i die then who will upload?? that will suck cause you guys wont know what happened next!!!! OMG!!! i cant do that!!! so i guess i wont die then!!

and i have my french exam tomorrow!! i need to study!!! like seriously... well i will...soon!! :P

**also this chapter is dedicated to Rosemeils since she was the first one to comment!!! thanks Rosemeils!!**

so i guess i am going to stop my rambling now!!! ( i know i use too many exclemation marks!!! see)

enjoy!!

oh i forgot.. THANKYOU GUYS!! IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU OUR STOTY IS #489 IN WEREWOLF AND #513 IN HUMOR!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL....I WISH I COULD HAVE HUGGED OU ALL!!!!!!!!

******* listen to this amazing song*************

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN(if you like)

Anna pov

When I was 5 years old I believed that Santa clause was evil and wanted to eat small kids. I, unlike other kids of my age, was terrified of Christmas.

Other children would wait for it eagerly and I would eagerly wait for it to pass.

Then when I was 6 years old I was terrified of cookies. I thought that cookie monsters would come and behead me and then slowly detach my limbs (I was quiet violent at that time).

 And I am still today, terrified of cookies that is. And well… also violent

When I was 7 I was kidnapped. I thought that my kidnappers were teddy bears because they were quiet cuddly. But let me tell you they were nowhere near cuddly.

They wore leather jackets and had huge muscles. But my brain worked like that at that time.

 A week later my kidnappers returned me telling my parents that they were gods to have been able to handle me.  Nonetheless I missed them.

So yaa… I was quiet…..different…. from other people. So maybe that is the reason why I have a wolf chasing after me. Sometimes I wonder how I get myself in such situations. I mean I must have some magic powers or something.

So there I ran as the wolf chased me. How is there a wolf after me I have no idea.

**Few minutes earlier**

I walked fuming. I was very angry at Markus.

 I mean who is he to tell me what to do!! I am my own. He is not my father or boss.

That Santa lover (I am still afraid of Santa) I walked angrily into an alley way

 Again I have no idea why I walk into alleys.

But yaa… so I walked there. I saw something moving in the shape of a dog. OMG!! IT’S A CUDDLY PUPPY!!!! I quickly walked towards it and what I saw was nowhere near cuddly. 

It was a gigantic wolf with dark green eyes that looked like snot or poop.

 Ya not pretty.

Te wolf had foam coming out of its mouth. It was dark green. Is that even possible?

Suddenly he was running after me!

**end flashback**

I ran and ran and ran and- ya you get it.

But me being un athletic I was exhausted. The wolf caught up and pushed me down. And before I knew it I was unconscious.

Ahh.. my head hurts. I opened my eyes to see…. Nothing!! Ya nothing. You see it was so dark that I saw.. nothing (I took this from The Scripts song)

 I moved my hand to find out that I could not move them.

No I am not paralyzed!! I am tied to a chair. How original. Note the sarcasm.

The door opened and light streamed in

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES I AM BURNING!!! AHHH” I shouted like a mad vampire high on drugs.

“hey baby” a voice said. A familiar voice.