wolf.. witch..am i in some supernatural show?

helloo every one.... and i know i have not kept to my word but hey! iam finally here. i have been so busy i didnot even have time to eat gummy bears. i am having withdrawls. lets just hope i get a nice cgpa or else i am as good as dead!

now not to keep you away from this chapter... here it is. oh and by the way this chapter is dedicated to babyexoticswifties  for being the first to vote! thanx  

oh and listen to this amazing song!! i  am in love with it

anyways here is the chapter

Markus pov /

After talking to that stupid vampire I went back home but I was having a feeling that something was going to happen. Like something big. I also had a feeling about Anna. As if she in trouble… well knowing her she might as well be. She is a trouble magnet. A beautiful trouble magnet.  Just the thought of her bought a smile on my face. Oh damn it I am turning into a mush.

I was lost in the thoughts of my amazing girl when the door banged open and an amazing smell made its was to me. Anna’s sent. I turned to the door only to see a very angry, and a very hot looking Anna. She had this look In her eyes. As if she knew something.

As if she knew what I was. But that’s impossible I never told her and she does not know any other wolf.  She cant. I am the only wolf she has ever met.

“hey there wolfy” she all but snapped.

All I could do was stare at her. How does she know? She cant! She’s human.. its in her smell. She cant know until someone told her. But who?

“earth to doggie” she sneered. Now that I look at her she looks angry…and scary.

I sighed. I have to tell her. Its now or never.

“ill tell you everything ann. Just sit down” I pleaded “tell me everything? I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING” she exploded. “I know everything and it wasn’t you who told me” she started out in a whisper but it turned harsher at the end.

Guilt consumed me. Somebody told my mate my secrets and it wasn’t me. I know for one I would have been furious if it was the other way round. She deserved to know. “who told you?” I whispered.

“a friend of mine”

“which friend”

 “someone”

I decided to leave it there for now “how much do you know?”

“I know that you turn into a dog” she said cockily.

Anger bubbled inside me. She is not allowed to disrespect me. But after all I deserve it. I didn’t tell her the truth.

Sighing in expiration, I asked again “do you know anything else?”

“ya.. the whole witchy thingy and mates thingy.”

“oh.. so you know that we are mates?”

“sort of..even though I would have felt better if you were the one who told me.”

“I am really sorry Anna. I wish I would have told you”

“but you didn’t”

“sorry” I whispered pathetically

“its fine.. at least I am no longer in the dark”

Smiling I asked her to come to me. She did so and I pulled her into my lap. Hugging her, everything felt perfect.

Annas pov

My anger has vanished as soon as I had seen the broken look on his face. And then he hugged me and everything had felt perfect.

I was  mad and hurt as to why Markus had not told me. Any normal person would have freaked out but I think we already established the fact that I am not normal

So here I was sitting in Markus’ lap thinking about the gummy bears I was craving right now. I know not the best time.

We were watching mean girls and I was not the one who chose this movie. He said as I quote ‘you would love this movie…I mean you are a girl right?’ ya he still has his doubts.

Bright streaming sunlight that made everyone happy and rainbow stuff was streaming down my windows making me anything but happy. Ugh.. cant they see I am sleeping?

As I looked around I realized that I was not in my room… hmm where am i?

Suddenly all the events came back, the witch, green wolf and mate thingy.

So I was in Markus’ room. He must have put me in when I fell asleep.  Getting up I went to the mirror. In the mirror was a zombie version of me. I looked like I had just walked out of walking dead.

My hair was all over the place and my eyes had deep circles under them. My clothes were wrinkled and my mascara was streaming down my eyes. All in all I looked scary enough to feature in zombie land.

A knock on the door diverted my attention and in walked Markus in all his glory. Ugh this is so embarrassing. I mean I look like an evil zombie.

“you look great” Markus said. He looked as if he would burst out laughing any minute.  “not.one.word” I muttered as I walked into the bathroom.

Hot, streaming water ran down my back soothing me like never before. After scrubbing and washing my hair I was ready to go. But there was one problem; I did not have any clothes in here. My clothes were outside.

Walking out of the shower I opened the door peeking out to see if anyone was there. Thankfully, no one was in there and Markus’s shirt along with his sweatpants were kept on the bed.

Slipping on the clothes I went downstairs guided by the amazing smell that was filling up the whole house. Mmmm…

“food food I want food” I chanted over and over as I let my nose guide me.  Walking into the kitchen saw Markus cooking. He stood there dressed in jeans and white t-shirt that showed off his muscles.i can just jump him right now

“close your mouth hun, you might catch flies”  Markus said with a smirk.

“shut up” was my not-so-good reply.

Suddenly the door banged open. “where is my daughter Anthia” came a voice and in came a beautiful lady. She was wearing a long gown that reached the floor. She has long purple and white hair and she looked young. Like in her mid twenties.

Suddenly I was in her embrace. Her flowery smell filled my nostrils. “oh dear! I thought I will never find you my daughter.” She said to me.

“i-I am not your daughter.” I said as i quickly got away from her. I was so not her daughter. I mean I am my moms daughter and I am not at all adopted!  “Anthia! What are you talking about?”

“I am sorry miss but her name is Annabelle, I am sure this is a mistake” Markus spoke for the first time as he came and hugged me from behind.

“what do you know wolf” the lady said. I gasped. She knew!

“who are you and how do you know?” Markus said as he pushed me behind him. I did not like this one bit. I am sure I can protect myself.

“oh please! I am the one who had made you wolf!” she said “I am Elizabeth and this” she motioned towards me “is my daughter Anthia.”

Uh oh