where have i heard this before?

hello my dear wattpaders. it has been a long time. and i have become quite busy as you see. school has started and well... you know how schoool is.

Anyways. i dont think many people like this story and i dont want to write if people dont like my story.

and if you like my story please

VOTE

COMMENT

and FAN if you like!!!

dont be  a silent reader!!!

here the next chapter (:

ANNAS P.o.v

“and I think you need to fuck off” I don’t know why but when he said he wanted to be my so called ‘mate’ a surge of anger ran through me and Markus’s picture came into my mind! Again! And you know what?

I sighed AGAIN!!!!!!!

I looked at the stranger and glared at him. He got up and came close towards me. He made me feel… weird?!?

Well yes! He made me feel very weird. And it was not good! It was the bad tpe of weird where you feel as if the person is going to…. EAT YOU!!!

I looked at his pitch black eyes. “lets get you out of this ally.” He said with a creepy smirk.

To say the truth.. he terrified the heck out of me.  But me being me I would never admit it. I just wish he wont take me to a forest and kill me there.

 Maybe he will also die there. Are their animals in forest? If not then where will they be? Why do I ask random questions at the randomest moments?

Is randomest even a word?

I was bought out of my daydream when I felt a tug on my hand and realized the ally guy was tugging me to come with him.

I was glad he hadn’t killed me. Yet!!! His hand on me felt… wrong. I couldn’t help but feel that Markus should be the one holding my hand!!! OMG!! I have got it bad.

OH MY GOSH!! IS THAT A HORSE??? I yelled in my mind when I saw a FREAKING horse standing in front of me.

So here is the thing- Animals hate me! No they seriously do. Once I went to a pet shop and petted a puppy.

Instead of purring like I would have preferred it tried to bite me. I mean seriously! Shouldn’t he feel good of someone showing affection towards him?

Well he did try to bite me so I am sure he didn’t  like me .not only this but once I went horse riding with my father and the horse threw me down.

I have hated animals ever since – especially horses. The only animal I love is GIRAFFE.

Anyways you could tell this horse hated me to when he looked like to be…. Sneering at me?? Okay weird.

I am sure if someone was in my place they would be freaking out! I mean think of a person (me!!) sneaking out because they felt like it and coming into a ally meeting a stranger that leads you to a FREAKING HORSE.

Especially when animals hate you and vice versa.

So here I was on top of a black horse with this stranger.

Now that I think of it I don’t even know his name. “hey! At least tell me your name!” I asked him he chuckled like a retard. It wasn’t like Markus’  chuckle.

Markus laugh was hot and sexy and like a…. wait a second!! Why am I comparing this ally guy to Markus??

“I am Andy” I was bought back by this stran- Andys voice. Why does his name sound familiar?  (A/N if you forgot annas brother name is Andy!! And yess they have same names. Well nick names.) “my full name is Aron”

“if your full name Is Aron then why is your nickname Andy?” I was curious.

He sighed…. Lovingly? super weird “my mom called me that” he replied. “oh and she doesn’t anymore?” I asked. “no” he replied

“oh is there a story behind it?” I asked feeling sad.

“nah! My mom used to watch this show where this guy named Andy used to come! She said that I looked like him but now she hates that show because the Andy guy who was suppose to be the hero turned into a villan and the villan turned out to be the hero. It was stupid if you ask me.” He replied

“oh”

Well I was expecting a sad story. And this was certainly… different? Okay this was weird.

Who called their children after a show? Provided that I will name one of my child after spongebob but that is out of point because spongebob is COOL.

 The horse continued to walk.

Surprisingly without throwing me down. He took me to my house and I was dead tired right now.

He led me towards my window and kissed my hand “we will meet soon beautiful.” He said and with that he was gone.

I climbed up and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

The next day when I woke up I wasn’t sure if last night was a dream or not. It seemed so real.  I got up and just as I was about to walk towards the door I saw horse hair on my bed.

SO it was not a dream. Now that I think about it, it was weird for a guy to have a horse. But who am I to say this. I was the one who got on the horse anyways.

 I got up and did my normal morning routine like brushing bathing, thinking of Markus, eating, thinking of Markus, Arguing with Dad, think—now that I think about it, I don’t always think of Markus!!!

I HAVE IT BAD

And he doesn’t even like me that way.

“kids, time for school” my mom said surprisingly without shouting.

I ran downstairs and met my dear brother who was eating as if it was end of the world!

BOYS!

“oh and Andy go fetch your father some water.” My mom said

 Hmmm Andy.. where have I heard that before?