say what

Bonjour mon amis!!! comment ca va? (see..... i am not a lost cause in french :p)

heloooo wattpaders!! how are you this beautiful day???? well i am great thankyou!!

ohhh and thankyou ShilanRamirez. you were the first one to vote so this chapter is dedicated to you my dear friend!!!!

see... now my exams are over meaning i can write as much as my heart wishes to!!! my exams are over but i still have volleyball and netball practice every monday, wednesday and friday. and i have to tutor on tuesdays. so ya i am only free on thursdays but lets not forget that my school is very cruel and gives tons of home work!!!

so you see i am quiet busy girl!! :P :P

so anyways!! i will try to upload more. most of them will be on thursdays!

and thankyou once again ShilanRamirez.

also i need someone to design the cover. PM me.

also this is not my best work ... but hey i uploded!!

and guys please tell me if you like/love/hate it!!! seriously!!

please comment,

vote

and fan pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee #puppy wolf face#

Annabelle pov

The door opened and light streamed in

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES I AM BURNING!!! AHHH” I shouted like a mad vampire high on drugs.

“hey baby” a voice said. A familiar voice

The first thought that went into my mind was that I was 16 and definitely not a baby. I looked up to see a guy- a guy I knew too well- dressed in jeans and a t shirt. A green t-shirt.

The green was similar to the green of the wolf. I looked up to see the familiar eyes

Familiar eyes of my former best friend- Jack.

So I am pretty sure you are as confused as a golden frog so let’s go back to when it started.

I and jack go way back. Like waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy back

No seriously.

Ok so it started when I was 7. Remember when I was kidnapped. Well so when I was bought back I was quiet sad since the days I spent with them were great. I still miss them. I still miss sitting on their back as they became my horse.  Or when they spent their money buying me gummy bears. Or when I spilled coke all over the black haired one. Or when we were in the mall buying me things and I shouted about them having sponge bob captured in their basement and made a big issue out of it.

Ah. Good memories.

Anyhow, the following week I was very sad since I had bounded with the kidnappers. So I was sitting under a weeping willow trying to figure out how to put the grass I had pluck back into the soil when a cute brown haired boy came and sat next to me.

It was quiet weird since most people in my kindergarten thought I was weird and stayed away from me. So I only had one friend –Casey.

However I was shocked to see the little boy sitting next to me.

Mind it I was 7 at that time and my brain was… different… form that of others.

“who are you?” I asked innocently.