oh shit!

see.. i am uploading so fast! yay baby,whos the best? huh? whos the best?  ME thats who!

okay so just to clear upsome facts

elizabeth-most powerfull witch-annabelles mom

annabelle- her real name seems to be Anthia

thats all

enjoy

vote

comment

fan

heres it

The powerful witches had gathered near the Artica. Artica was a big tree known for its powers. it was sacred for the witches. The powerful witches had formed a committee called ‘the basket’ nobody knew where the name had come from. There were 20 witches in the basket, all of which possessed some rare powers.

Artica was said to be the most powerful tree. Its fruit can give you the powers beyond your imagination, but it all came with a price, A deadly price.

Nobody had ever tasted the fruit of Artica but there were stories about a witch eating it and turning powerful, so powerful that she couldn’t handle the power and died.

 “come witches. All of us are here for one reason and that one reason is Anthia. Yes she is alive” gasps were heard from all around the group as they heard the shocking news.

 “she goes by the name of Annabelle and has powers beyond our belief or imagination. Her blood can help us. It can help us achieve our mission.”  The blond witch continued.

“Stop”

The voice had startled them. Turning around, another series of gasps were heard as they saw the strongest witch, Anthia’s birth mother stood there in all her powerful glory. She was a sight to be seen with her unnatural purple and white hair and face as beautiful as an angel.  She walked gracefully towards the group.

“no one has the right to harm my daughter, and anyone who does will pay” she announced in a authoritative voice no one could ignore. The power in her voice was so strong that all the witches bowed to her.

The blond witch did not like this, after all, she was Alexia, and she wanted to be the strongest witch.

“you have no right to interfere in our matter!”  she all but yelled. “and who are you?”  Elizabeth asked, her purple hair swaying with wind.

“I am Alexia, daughter of Cardomon” the blond witch announced proudly.

“daughter of Cardomon, ha, what a joke. Cardomon does not have a daughter, he is dead, and so you better not lie to me and tell me the truth” Elizabeth said.

“that’s where you are wrong Elizabeth” Alexia spat out. “Cardomon is alive, and I am her daughter” as soon as she finished, fast wind came and bought dust with it, blinding the witches.

When the dust and wind calmed down, they noticed that the magic tree no longer had its fruit, it was missing.

Anna’s pov

Something was wrong. I can feel it. Something is going to happen.  It’s like this gut feeling that is telling me that something very, very bad is going to happen.

I had been walking down the road that led to the mall. A car started following me. In hopes to lose the car, I had taken turns and now I was lost on a deadly silent road. And the funny thing was, that the car was still following me. Aren’t I lucky?

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and a cloth was pushed onto my mouth making me dizzy, slowly everything blacked out and the only thought in my mind was ‘oh shit’

Waking up to blinding light was never my forte, so you should know how pissed I was when I woke up to the light streaming downright into my freaking eyes. Suffice to say, today my mood was going to be very bad.

I tried to get up but found myself bounded with ropes on a very comfortable bed, seriously, if they are kidnapping me why the soft bed?

Wait a second. I am kidnapped!!! Oh shit.