Moon of his life ☾

Prologue~

     "Do we have everything set and ready?" Hopkins asked his main guard Wyatt as he walked into the main lobby.

"Yes sir. We spent all night preparing everything" Wyatt said nodding putting his hands behind his back.

"Everything needs to be perfect. If anything goes wrong-"

"Yes sir. I understand. I double checked everything just in case" Wyatt said and Hopkins sighed standing next to him looking out at the front doors in anticipation.

"The prisoners-"
"They're sedated, still awake but sedated enough to not act out"

"Very good" Hopkins smirked nodding

"I also have double the amount of guards around the perimeter" Wyatt said as the black van approached the facility.

"Good job.... What about the impulsives?" Hopkins asked quietly as the car parked. "Sealed in the basement. I have guards down there watching as well. I told them if any of them escape don't hesitate on killing them" Wyatt said quietly.

"Good" Hopkins sighed in relief standing up straight "he can't know about them" Hopkins said sternly and Wyatt nodded as the old man climbed out the car holding his large brief case.

"Here we go" Hopkins whispered to himself walking to the doors as it opened and the old man walked in looking around.

"Joel! It's a pleasure to see you again" he grinned widely and Hopkins walked to him smiling. "Raphael. I hope your journey was well" Hopkins said politely as Raphael took off his coat looking around.

"Other than this dammed cold. It was quiet well"

"Glad to hear that. Are you ready to get started on the tour?" Hopkins asked

"You bet I am. I haven't been here in a year. You've done this place well. It's grown since I've last been here" Raphael said as they walked down the hall.

"It took a whole lot of work but we did it" Hopkins smiled with pride as the guards used their key cards to open the doors.

They walked down the long hall quietly and Hopkins nodded at the guards who opened the doors again.

"Let me show you to the laboratory-"

"Actually. I'm mainly here for the prisoners. Word was around that you captured the last two white wolves. Both male and female is that correct? or did I hear wrong?" Raphael said with a raised eyebrow and Hopkins nodded.

"Yes. We do have them. We just recently caught the female about a month ago. We had captured the male first and used him as bait to get her" Hopkins explained walking towards the cellblock.

"And how did that go exactly?"

"She gave herself in as I was promised. Took a while but I had my best people-"

"How if you don't mind me asking?" Raphael asked with a raised eyebrow. "I had our head witch get into her mind"

"Ah. Manipulation huh?"
"Combine that with her fears. Worked like a charm" Hopkins grinned motioning him to follow.

"Now. I also heard the female is mates with your son. Is that also true?"

"Yes"

"Does he approve of this?" Raphael asked and Hopkins frowned shaking his head. "Of course not" he said.

"But no one knows where we are located which is good. We don't have to worry about being attacked" Hopkins said

"Hmm" Raphael murmured with a serious face making Hopkins bite his lip tensely.