Chapter | 19 |

Chapter |19|
Mason-

   I jerked awake feeling the bed moving around violently, I frowned blinking and heard a giggle.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I heard and turned around seeing a little girl jumping on the bed smiling widely. I frowned sitting up wiping my face and she jumped on me making me grunt.

What the hell?

Whose kid is this?

"Mommy told me to wake you up" she giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. "Who is your mother?" I muttered staring at her and she laughed. "You're funny Daddy" she giggled making me frown

Did she just call me Daddy?

"Come on. Mommy is making breakfast" she said jumping off the bed and ran out the room. I sat there frowning and she peeked back in, "Daddy! wake up sleepy head!" She giggled.

I looked at her eyes and tensed as they were Violet... I only knew one person with Violet eyes like that.

I climbed off the bed quickly and put on a random t-shirt, I grunted stumbling as she jumped on my back giggling. I bit back the urge to throw her off me as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"To the kitchen we go!" She yelled loudly with her arm up. I grumbled walking out the room and looked around, she hummed holding on to me as I walked to the stairs.

"Walk faster Daddy" she said bouncing on me, I followed the smell of coffee and bacon downstairs and she smiled as I walked to the kitchen.

She jumped down my back giggling and ran to the kitchen, "I woke Daddy up Mom" the little girl said.

"I thought I was supposed to wake him" I heard another little voice grumble. I stood there tensely and walked in the kitchen seeing two kids sitting at the dining table. The little boy was glaring at the little girl whom was eating and humming.

The boy rolled his eyes and looked at me, "Dad. Are we going running today?" The boy asked sitting up straight. "I wanna go!" The little girl yelled looking at us, "no girls allowed. It's only me and Dad"

"Grayson. Emilia can go if she wants to" I heard behind me making me turn around. I froze seeing Jordyn walking in holding some plates, "Morning sleepyhead" she smiled at me kissing my cheek.

"Jordyn" I whispered breathlessly as she walked to the table, she put the plates down smiling and my heart stopped looking down at her round belly peeking out through her open cardigan.

"Mommy can I go running with Daddy too?" The little girl Emilia smiled widely. "No fair! It's always just me and Dad. Why does she have to go-"

"Grayson enough. If she wants to go, she can go now stop being a baby" jordyn muttered shaking her head. She looked at me and frowned, "You okay?" She asked making me blink, "Huh?" I said.

"I think he's still sleepy" Emilia giggled making Jordyn smile. My heart skipped a beat seeing that beautiful smile, "come here" she chuckled grabbing my hand pulling me to the table and sat me down in the chair. She rubbed my shoulders kissing my head, "eat. I'll get your coffee" She said walking away.

I looked at the two kids eating and gulped looking at Jordyn as she bummed softly pouring some coffee into a mug. She turned to me walking and I looked at her round belly, "Here" she said handing me the cup and I took it gulping.

"Daddy is really quiet" Emilia snickered looking at me, "that's because he's still tired. Leave him be" Jordyn chuckled sitting down next to me, she sighed rubbing her stomach leaning back.