Chapter |29|

Chapter 29-
Jordyn~

I heard the door open quietly but I just laid there with my eyes closed... I was so scared to open my eyes.

What if I open my eyes and I'm back in the cell? Or the Mansion?

I've been awake for an hour but I can't seem to open my eyes...

I laid there not moving and tensed as I felt someone move my hair from my face, "I know you're awake" he said softly. I frowned laying there and he sighed "open your eyes" he said and I bit my lip, I slowly opened them blinking and looked up seeing Kyren staring down at me.

I tensed up laying there "calm down love. I won't hurt you" he said pulling up a chair and sat down in front of me.

I looked around the room for Mason seeing he wasn't here making my heart sink, "He's dealing with something at the moment" Kyren said making me look at him, "how are you feeling?" He asked smiling softly but I just stared at him.

"Is it true? Did I kill her?"

"Yes. You did. You also took out Lucinda's tongue, I have to admit that was pretty cool. She does talk a lot-"

"This isn't funny" I whispered as he was chuckling, he sighed looking at me "after all they've done you're actually feeling guilty?" He frowned looking at me, I looked down at my hands sighing.

"They got what they deserved Jordyn" he said, "I never wanted to kill anyone... I don't like it" I mumbled clenching my fists.

"It was bound to happen anyway. I must say I'm surprised at how powerful you are" he said leaning on the bed looking at me "none of the wolves we've seen in the past were as powerful as you are" he said looking at me as if I was supposed to give him some kind of reaction.

I had nothing to say...

"How did I kill her?" I asked looking at him, "you crushed her heart... With your powers" he said making me sigh, "you didn't have a choice though... She was torturing your father" he said making me tense. "What? Nobody told me that" I whispered wide eyed.

Daddy got hurt?

Why didn't they tell me?

"Well I'm telling you now. You can't be feeling guilty for doing something good. Something that I could never do" he sighed touching my hand. "What happened to Raphael?" I asked looking at him, "your mate is dealing with him at the moment" he said leaning back in the chair making me tense.

"He's going to kill him-"

"That was the plan" he said rubbing his beard making me look down. "We need to do a sacrifice. Your wolf mentioned something about sacrificing him so that's what we plan on doing" he said shrugging.

"Plus your mate sort of demanded everyone that he is going to kill him" he said looking at me. I stared down at my hands and he sighed sitting up leaning forward. He put his hand on my forehead and I closed my eyes as he ran his thumb across my forehead making my body feel light.

He stood up laying my head back as the door opened, "what are you doing?!" Someone said making me open my eyes moaning softly feeling the electrifying sparks.

"Get your hands off her" Mason growled "relax. I'm healing her" Kyren said putting his other hand on my stomach. "She still has some internal damage to some of her organs" he murmured closing his eyes. I felt my abdomen heat up and I shut my eyes as it began to hurt.

"Ow" I winced shaking my head and Mason growled, "you're hurting her" he growled. "She's healing. It will hurt" Kyren said and I opened my eyes looking at Mason as he stood there tensely.