Chapter | 7 |

Chapter | 7 |
Mason-

  "Mason. Mason wake up!" Evan said and my eyes snapped open "what?" I growled "come outside. Look!" He said running out and I frowned grabbing my shirt putting it on and slipped on my boots running out my room and upstairs towards the roof.

"What the hell is going on?" I said seeing more people awake and on the roof. "Look!" Evan said pointing towards the mountains, I looked up and froze seeing smoke coming from west of the mountains.

"Is that them?" I frowned walking closer to the edge of the roof looking at the smoke. "We think so" Evan said and I just watched the smoke.

An explosion went off making everyone gasp, I clenched my jaw "call Alpha Tyler. Tell him we're passing through" I demanded running back inside and he nodded running off.

'I'm coming, kitten'

****
  "I'm coming with you" Evan said and I shook my head "what do you mean no?-"

"I need you to stay here and watch the pack-"

"Mason I have to go-"

"You've done enough for me Evan. Even when I never asked you to you still did.  Now I need you to do this. Stay here. Just in case they manage to come here on their own or if anything happens. I just need you here" I said looking at him and he clenched his jaw.

"Thank you" I sighed putting on my jacket quickly, "keep me updated then" he muttered. "She's my best friend too" he said, "I will" I said and he sighed nodding. I patted his shoulder walking out quickly, "I'm coming with you" Daniel said walking next to me.

"Think you'll be able to handle it?"

"Think you can?" He asked staring at me and I sighed nodding "fine. Just don't interfere when your not supposed to" I muttered and he nodded following me.

"Alpha Tyler said he's ready for you to get going. He has some of his trackers already on their way up there" Aarlik said as we walked out the house.

"Tell him if they capture Hopkins. He's mine to kill" I growled and Aarlik smirked nodding. I got in my car with Daniel and I looked in the back as Xavier climbed in, "I'm going wether you like it or not" he muttered and I just sighed starting the car.

"Let's go!" I demanded at everyone as they got in their cars. I started my car driving off towards Tyler's pack.

{ a/n- sorry if it's so short. Had a little bit of a writers block here. When I get more ideas I'll be short to edit this and add more if I think of something. ~ Ash }