Chapter |35|

Chapter 35- Mason

My eyes snapped open hearing a pained cry next to me, I sighed looking around the dark bedroom and turned over as Jordyn cried in her sleep. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer against me as she shook.

"Jordyn" I said in her ear rubbing her back as she whimpered.

"Wake up baby" I said giving her a little shake, she sniffled opening her eyes showing me that beautiful shade of purple. "You're dreaming" I whispered moving her hair and she looked around the room sleepily. i wiped her tears away and she sighed putting her face in my chest closing her eyes crying silently.

"It was only a dream kitten" I said stroking her hair

"But it wasnt" she whispered quietly making me sigh.

"You're safe now remember? no one can hurt you anymore. not while I'm here" I said running my fingers through her soft hair stroking her scalp.

She sighed wrapping her arm around my waist putting her hand up my shirt, "I'm cold" she mumbled and I chuckled pulling her closer to me wrapping my arms around her. She smiled softly looking up at me as I closed my eyes stroking her hair.

I felt her bite my chin making me open my eyes, "I love you" she whispered staring at me. "I love you too kitten" I said making her smile, "kiss me" she said

"I'm tired" I sighed laying on my back and she kissed my jaw "it's just a kiss" she said and I sighed turning over kissing her lips pulling her closer. She cupped my face with her soft cool hands kissing back, "can I ask you something?" She whispered pulling away.

"Hmm?" I sighed putting my face in her neck as she played with my hair. "Do you think... That we can try again?" She asked making me frown "try what?" I asked.

I opened my eyes looking at her as she bit her lip "try for a pup" she mumbled looking at me. "Of course we will" I said rubbing her waist, "what if... What if I can't have any?" She whispered. "They did tests remember? Nothing was too damaged-"

"But still" she whispered with glossy eyes, "don't think about that. The doctors said you can so you will" I said moving her hair. She sighed looking down and I pulled her closer to me sighing deeply.

"You know... When I was still searching for you I had a dream... Or a vision" I said making her look at me, "about what?" She whispered. "Our future. Our kids" I said looking at her face. "Kids? As in more than one?" She whispered and I nodded "our first born was a boy and we had a hyper little girl" I said making her smile.

"And... You were pregnant with another girl" I said picturing her with the pregnant belly. "We had three kids?" She whispered and I nodded rubbing her hip.

She bit her lip looking at me "I..is that how many you want?" She asked and I shrugged "I never really thought I'd have a family... But that vision made me want one. A big one"

"Big one?" She smiled and I nodded smirking, "I want a big family too" she whispered. "And we will"

"When? When can we try again?" She asked putting her palm on my chest, "soon. When things start to calm down and you heal completely. That's when we'll start" I said putting my hand on her stomach picturing her with a pregnant belly.

"Maybe we can even..." I inhaled sharply thinking and she just stared at me "what?" She asked and I looked at her. "If you would want to I mean of course. It's all up to you-"

"What?" She chuckled moving my hair "marry me" I said making her freeze. "What?" She chuckled "marry me... You know-"

"I know what you mean" she chuckled sitting up on her elbow. "I... Are you asking me or suggesting-"