Chapter |41| Anna

Chapter 41~ Anna

Evan-

I stood in the hallway staring at Anna sitting in the cell with her back to me silently. I sighed looking up as Mason walked in wearing his black t-shirt and jeans. He glanced at Anna sitting there and patted my shoulder walking down the hall to Cell-C.

I followed him in there where Hopkins was sitting on his knees chained up. "Are you ready to talk now?" Mason muttered staring at him, Hopkins sat here silently glaring at his feet.

"I don't have time for this" Mason sighed walking to him grabbing his hair tanking his head back making Hopkins grunt in pain.

"What do you want me to say huh? You know the truth" Hopkins growled. "I do know that. I'm asking about the girl. Anna" he muttered making me tense.

"You should know. It's a surprise you haven't even noticed" Hopkins chuckled staring at him making me frown.

I looked back at Anna's cell seeing she was staring at me with tears in her eyes making me tense.

"Notice what?" Mason frowned

"The blonde hair. The hazel eyes" Hopkins grinned making me freeze looking at Mason. "What the hell are you talking about?-"

"She's your daughter. Isn't she?" I muttered looking at Hopkins making Mason freeze. "What?!" He spat

"Alyssa didn't want you to know for some reason" Hopkins coughed shaking his head "she's my half sister?" Mason frowned and Hopkins just smirked nodding. "Why didn't you tell me-"

"I just said-" he grunted as Mason gripped his neck tightly, he looked at me as I stood there. He motioned me out and I sighed nodding walking out the cells closing the door behind me, "now I have to get ready for my honeymoon so I'm going to make this quick" Mason growled out darkly.

I leaned against the stone wall and closed my eyes hearing Hopkins screams.

I opened my eyes looking in Anna's cell seeing her crying hugging her legs, I walked to the cell slowly staring at her blonde hair and she looked at me crying. "Did you know?" I asked staring at her and she sniffled slowly nodding making me sigh wiping my face.

"Why do all this then? Why betray us?" I asked staring at her but she just hugged her legs. "God damn it Anna just fucking talk to me!" I snapped making her flinch.

"Please" I growled staring at her, she crawled to the bars in front of me sitting on her knees crying silently, I bent down staring at her and she just looked at me. "We weren't supposed to be mates..." She whispered making me frown.

"It wasn't part of the plan" she whispered

"What plan?"

She looked down wiping her tears away and shut her eyes as Hopkin's screams stopped. I looked at cell doors listening closely hearing a loud thud making her whimper closing her eyes.

"What plan?" I asked again looking back at her as she cried, she sniffled looking at me with tears in her eyes making my wolf whine in pain.

I put my head against the bars staring at her "talk to me" I whispered staring at her. She sighed looking behind me clenching her jaw "it was always you" she whispered darkly making me look seeing Mason standing there with blood on his hands and shirt.

"They always talked about you... Especially Mom" she muttered making us tense. "They never cared about me like they did you... I... I wanted to make them happy so I told them I can help kill you off" she said crying and looked at me.

"Then I found out we were mates and that just messed up the whole plan" she cried shaking her head. "But you still went through with it. Why?" Mason muttered behind me.