Chapter | 5 |

Chapter | 5 |
Jordyn~

   "I already told you!" Ian yelled trying to yank the metal cuffs off him. "You haven't told us everything" Eric growled standing behind me as I stood there with my head handing down weakly.

"I swear to you. I have. I don't know anything else. Just please stop hurting her!" Ian pleaded sitting there.

I panted looking up at my hands above my head which was chained up by silver cuffs that hung from the ceiling. I gulped looking at Ian as he sat there staring at me with glossy eyes.

"Hopkins said you know more. Now either you tell us what we want about the council or..."

He pressed the button making the Sparks come alive, I screamed at the top of my lungs shaking violently as it burned through my skin.

"Stop! Stop! I swear I told you everything!" Ian yelled trying to yank the cuffs off as I sobbed in pain. "Wrong answer!" He snapped turning the machine on louder making me scream louder trying to yank the chains off from the ceiling.

"Stop!" Ian yelled with tears in his eyes. I sobbed looking at Ian, "I told you everything I know" he said shaking his head looking at him.

Eric sighed turning off the machine and I cried feeling my legs give out under me, I hung by my wrists weakly looking down crying and the door opened making Eric growl.

"Enough" Raphael said

"Sir, Hopkins demanded-"

"I said. Enough!" He snapped with authority making Eric flinch, "yes sir" Eric said u chaining me. I fell on the floor laying there shaking violently as he yanked the wires off me lowering my shirt.

I laid there shaking as they uncuffed Ian from the chair, he fell on his knees grabbing me and I whimpered in pain as he held me in his arms.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered moving my hair from my face, I wrapped my arm around his neck putting my face in his chest crying.

"Can you walk Ian?" Raphael asked and Ian nodded "come take her to my office" he said and Ian picked me up standing up stumbling weakly. Rachael helped him as he walked out holding me, I stared at the ceiling looking at the bright fluorescent lights shining brightly as he walked down the hall.

I closed my eyes weakly hearing the doors unlock, "lay her down and take off her shirt for me" Raphael said and I felt myself being put down on the hard bed.

Ian gently unbuttoned my shirt taking it off me and I whimpered feeling the burning sensation.

"Shh" he whispered moving my hair taking the shirt off.

"Jesus" Raphael whispered walking to me holding his medical bag. "Does your interrogations always go like this?" He asked and Ian nodding holding my hand. "Yes" he whispered and Raphael sighed looking at my sides where the burns were.

"Let's get her fixed up" he said and I whimpered shaking my head. "Shh" Ian whispered kissing my forehead holding my hand as I closed my eyes crying.

****
I opened my eyes sighing and looked around seeing I was back in my cell. I blinked looking down at myself seeing I was wearing another shirt with bandages around my body.

I slowly pushed myself up weakly to a sitting position. "Hey" I heard and looked up seeing Ian sitting on the floor looking at me. He sat there tensely with a clenched jaw, "what happened?" I asked.

"How you feeling?" He asked standing up waking to the bed and I frowned looking at him as his body language showed anger. "What's wrong Ian? I'm fine. You did all that you could" I whispered and he just looked at me.

He kissed my forehead and I leaned on him putting my head on his shoulder. "We have to get out of here" he whispered holding my hand "we've discussed this-"

"No. I'm serious this time. I'm not letting him take you away" he whispered making me frown. "What are you talking about? Who?" I asked tensely and he just looked at me "I can't tell you yet... Just trust me when I say we need to leave... And we are going to escape... Next week" he said and I shook my head quickly.

"No. We are not going through with that idea involving the impulsives" I whispered sitting up quickly wincing in pain.

"It takes about a week for you to fully heal so we'll go then-"

"Ian listen to me! That's not safe" I whispered "it's the only way!" He growled looking at me with his glowing blue eyes. I stared at his eyes "what happened while I was out?" I whispered and he just looked down growling.

"Ian please tell me" I whispered cupping his face and he shook his head. "I told you we couldn't trust Raphael" he whispered making me tense. "What happened? Just tell me. Please" I said

"I can't... We're being watched" he whispered and I just looked at him. "Next week-"

"No!" I growled and he growled louder, "we are leaving next week. I'm not letting anything happen to you" he said cupping my face and I just shook my head staring at him.

"Ian please. This isn't the way. They'll rip everyone, including us to shreds. That's not a way to escape. That's another way to die in here" I whispered.

"Just trust me-"

"Not when your not telling me what's going on! You're not thinking straight" I said and he just looked at me shaking his head. "You don't get it... I can't let you die" he whispered and I just stared at him. "Ian... Tell me" I whispered.

"Get some rest" he said and I just growled angrily laying down, he kissed my temple sighing "I'll tell you when we're not being watched" he whispered.

"We're always being watched in here" I whispered and he just sighed putting his head against mine.

"Just trust me on this" he whispered and I just closed my eyes....