Chapter | 15 |

Chapter | 15 |
Jordyn~

"You really should eat something. You still look so frail" Evangeline said holding a tray full of food. I hugged my legs staring out the window shaking my head.

"I know you don't trust them with your food, so I made it myself" she said walking to the table setting it down. "At least get something in your system" she said taking off the lid, my stomach growled smelling the bacon and eggs.

I sighed standing up going to the table and she smiled at me, I sat down hugging my leg and grabbed the fork. She stood there watching me as I began eating, "good. Do you want some tea?" She asked.

"Please" I mumbled, she grabbed the small cup "Kyren sent this over. The herbs will give you your strength back and heal you-"

"Why? Why is he helping me?" I asked looking at her thinking about him coming in my room that night making me drink the tea.

"He's not heartless like the others. He's done this in the past, take care of the others who've been here. He's even tried helping one escape but Avidima caught the girl" she mumbled handing me the cup.

"Is there a way to escape?" I asked looking at her drinking the tea which made my stomach warm up. "There are ways. But people always get caught. Either from escaping the mansion or from running in the field" she said looking around the window at the hills.

"I... I had a dream. My mate is coming for me I think" I said thinking about the dream I had last night where Mason was running in the field towards the mansion.

"I hope he does" she whispered quietly putting the tea pot down. "Eat up. Sasha wants to spend the afternoon with you" she said making me growl lowly.

"I don't want to see any of them" I muttered leaning back in my seat, "I'm sorry... She says it's not your decision" she said with a sad look. "I'll get your things ready. Finish eating" she said walking towards the bathroom, I sighed sitting there drinking the tea and looked out the window again thinking about the dream I had...

'Just wait for me. I'm coming' his voice echoed making me sigh.

"I hope so" I whispered looking down...

****
I walked down the corridor with Evangeline quietly and she opened the big doors which lead to the back yard. I bit my lip walking out smoothing my dress down with my hands, "do I have to wear a dress?" I mumbled making Evangeline chuckle.

"Yes. You've already asked me that like 6 times" she said making me grumble.

I can't wait to leave here...

We walked down the stone steps and I looked around the garden seeing flowers of many different kinds of colors.

I looked out at the fountains and the statutes everywhere, "remember what I said okay? Speak when spoken to and things will go faster and easier" she whispered fixing my hair. I nodded looking down and she sighed walking down a pathway, I looked up and tensed seeing Sasha and Raphael sitting at a table holding hands while drinking tea.

Evangeline cleared her throat making them look at us, "Ah. Jordyn" Sasha smiled standing up walking to me, "my you look beautiful" she smiled standing in front of me. I stood there staring at her and she just sighed, "well come on. We're going to take a walk in the garden and have a talk"

"About what?" I asked staring at her, "the preparations of course. He shall be here in a week" she said making me freeze, "who? The demon?" I said tensely and she nodded smiling at me.

"T-That's too soon!"

Mason won't get here in time.

I won't be able to escape in time...