Chapter |36|

Chapter 36-
Jordyn~

I felt myself being lifted from my chair, I moaned opening my eyes seeing Mason holding me against his chest walking out the hospital room. I sighed looking over his shoulder glancing at Xavier still laying there, Mason tightened his grip around me walking me down the hall towards the stairs and I leaned my head on his shoulder staring at his beautiful face.

He looked down at me walking up the stairs and smiled softly holding me closer, "go back to sleep" he said quietly looking up.

He walked into our bedroom kicking the door closed and walked to the bed laying me down. I sighed sitting up grabbing his arm before he walked away, "what?" He said looking down at me as I looked at the ring on my finger.

"Do you really want to get married?" I asked quietly looking at him and he sighed sitting down in front of me. "I want to be with you forever that's for sure" he said moving my hair behind my ear and I just looked down at the ring.

"Why do you keep asking me that?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"I just... You told me once that you hate marriage and that you never want-"

"I also said I never wanted a mate" he smirked putting his forehead against mine. He kissed my lips softly and I sighed putting my hand on his cheek kissing back.
"And that's definitely changed" he whispered against my lips making me smile.

"Do you want to marry me?" He asked pulling away and I looked in his hazel eyes, "yes" I whispered.

"So what's the problem?" He chuckled softly, "I don't know. I just feel like this is out of pity-"

"I wouldn't do something this big out of pity Jordyn. If I were to do something out of pity to you... I would probably do a pity meal or something" he smirked and I frowned "what?" I chuckled and he smirked "but I would be the only one eating" he said moving my hair and I just stared at him in confusion.

"How is that a pity meal?" I asked chuckling and he just smirked at me, "you eating alone-"

"Not alone" he said laying me down kissing my shoulder, "let me make this more clear for you. I would be eating this" he said and I gasped as he cupped me between my legs "all day. I wouldn't do a freaking marriage proposal for nothing" he said and I just blushed laying there.

"Need more explanation?" He asked and I blushed shaking my head, "I'd be happy to show you" he said kissing down my body and I giggled pushing his head away making him chuckle laying on me. "So you really want to do this?" I asked cupping his face and he nodded moving my hair. "I do" he snorted making me chuckle, he bent his head kissing me and I sighed kissing back.

He deepened the kiss laying on me and I lifted his shirt, he pulled away taking it off and I smiled biting my lip looking at his muscular body. He laid on me kissing me and I wrapped my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair.

He growled lowly wrapping my leg around his waist and I smiled against his lips making him chuckle "what?" He whispered pulling away. "Nothing. I can't smile?" I asked pulling him back down and he just looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Just kiss me" I chuckled pulling his head back down kissing him, he shook his head kissing back. I lifted my shirt and he grabbed it taking it off me kissing my neck, I ran my fingers through his hair sighing as he kissed down my body slowly making me bite my lip.

My breathing hitched watching him get lower, he kissed down my stomach and looked at the scar on my abdomen from where I got stabbed by Emerson... He sighed kissing softly looking at me and climbed up kissing my lips. "I love you" he whispered making me smile, "I love you too" I said cupping his chin.