Chapter |38|

Yay!
Two chapters in a row!

Sadly these are the last few chapters. The story is coming to an end in a few more.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this <3

Chapter 38~

  "Emma told me everything that happened" Xavier said making me look up as he was holding himself up walking slowly. "I'm sorry about your pup" he said looking at me, I sighed leaning back shrugging. "Don't just shrug it off like nothing. I know it hurts" he said staring at me.

"It did. It still does but there was nothing anyone could do about it. So I'm moving on" I shrugged and he just sighed taking another step grunting in pain.

"Don't push yourself" I said watching his pained expression, "I'm fine... I need to be able to walk again in about 2 months-"

"Why so soon?" I frowned at him

"Emma has the baby around that time and I want to be able to hold it and at least help her" he said taking another step, I gasped as he fell making me stand up running to him quickly.

"You still have time. You can't put to much pressure on your legs until your back is fully healed" I said putting his arm around my shoulder helping him up. "I think that's enough for today" I said as he grunted "no! I need to do more-"

"Xavier. You need to heal correctly. You won't be walking again if your back doesn't heal right" I said and he just sighed "I need to walk again" he whispered as I sat him in the wheel chair "and you will. But it takes time. You can't rush this" I said fixing his legs.

"It's a girl by the way... The baby" he said making me grin "really?" I smiled and he chuckled nodding. "Yep. My own baby girl" he sighed leaning back as I rolled the wheel chair out of the gym.

"Have you guys come up with a name?" I asked making him snort "she wanted Chelsea but I don't really want my daughter with such a bitchy name" he said shaking his head and I rolled my eyes. "It's not a bitchy name" I chuckled and he just shrugged "to me it is. We still have yet to decide on one we both like" he said as we approached the pack house.

"I'm having a daughter" he sighed closing his eyes and grinned making me chuckle softly. "To think things were so different last year" he said looking up at me, "we still thought we were mates"

"I know. So much has changed" I sighed resting my chin on top of his head making him chuckle.

"I'm gonna be a paralyzed Alpha Dad and you're a bad ass Luna with powers" he said making me punch his shoulder. "Ow! I'm injured! Why would you do that?" He pouted "you're not paralyzed idiot. You're going to walk again, you've shown a lot of progress so stop saying that" I said

"Alright! Mom" he muttered rubbing his shoulder "I will roll you into the lake and leave you to drown" I said and he snorted "so harsh my god. Mason has changed you" he said and I rolled my eyes making him chuckle.

I pushed the chair into the house "just in time" he said as Mason and Alpha Derek walked out of his office talking to each other. Xavier snorted as they shook hands chuckling "that's also a huge change from last year. Never thought I'd see that shit" he said and I chuckled pushing him into the kitchen where Emma was sitting with Luna Marie and Fane.

"Oh! Jordyn what do you think of this dress?" Fane asked showing me a picture of a white ball gown. "That's huge" I chuckled putting Xavier next to Emma making her smile at him kissing his cheek and he grinned putting his hand on her baby bump.

"Well which one do you like?" Luna Marie asked showing me magazine pages "me? For what occasion?" I asked leaning on the table "have you forgotten already? You're own wedding?" Emma said and I froze.

"You haven't even started planning yet and Mason is demanding it to be in less then a month" Fane said rolling her eyes and I chuckled looking at all the magazines "so you guys started planning our wedding without me?" I asked raising an eyebrow "yup" Fane said looking through the magazines making me chuckle.

"See which dress you like" Emma said pushing magazines to me, "I was actually thinking about wearing my mothers wedding dress" I said biting my lip and Luna Marie gasped.

"You would look so beautiful! Yes I agree!" She said clapping her hands and I smiled. "I can make alterations to it if it doesn't fit you" she said smiling widely. "Can I see it?" Fane asked smiling widely, "it's upstairs in my old room" I said standing up.

"Get it! We need to see it" she said and they nodded, Xavier leaned back rolling his eyes "women" he muttered and Emma glared at him making him smirk. I chuckled going upstairs to my old room, I bit my lip opening the door looking around and closed it behind me.

I walked to my closet humming and pulled out the old trunk getting on my knees. I opened it seeing all my mothers belongings making me smile softly.

I grabbed a picture of me and her smiling and sighed tracing her face with my fingertips "I miss you" I whispered blinking back tears.

I cleared my throat going through the trunk and grabbed the white dress, I picked it up looking at the lace long sleeves and smiled standing up going in front of the mirror. I held it against me like I always did when I was younger... Though this time it was real.

I looked at my ring biting my lip and looked in the mirror, I gasped seeing Mason behind me. "Jerk" I said and he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my shoulder.

"You'll look beautiful in it. Shit you look beautiful in anything" he said making me smile.

"I always wanted to wear it" I whispered smoothing down the gown, "and you will" he said kissing my head. I put the dress on my bed facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "yes, I'm sure about this" he said rubbing my waist and I snorted "how'd you know I was going to ask that?" I asked.

"I know you. You have that look on your face" he said moving my hair behind my ear. "I just can't help but think-" he cut me off by kissing me hard holding the back of my head. I smiled cupping his face pulling away, "alright. I won't keep asking" I whispered and he smirked "good girl" he said patting my bottom making me roll my eyes.

"We're getting married" I said and he nodded putting his forehead on mine. "We are. And we're sure as hell going on a honeymoon" he said making me smile. I pulled away laying on my bed "where we going?" I asked.

"That; is a surprise" he said standing over me, I patted the spot next to me and he shook his head. "Why?" I chuckled

"You and that mutt has been there" he muttered "you've been on here before" I said rolling my eyes and he just stood there. I grabbed his shirt pulling him to me and sat him down. He grumbled looking at the bed sitting there, "big baby" I said moving the dress over "you two fucked here-"

"And you didn't do it with Lydia in our bed?" I asked raising an eyebrow making him shut up. "Exactly. So stop being a big baby" I said facing him, he went in his pocket taking out his phone and I raised an eyebrow watching as he was typing away.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking over his shoulder "ordering a new bed-"

"Oh my god" I said rolling my eyes and he smirked typing, "stop" I chuckled grabbing his phone and he snatched it back. I giggled climbing on him taking it away and he laid me down climbing on me. I smiled looking up at him and he smiled kissing me, "I can't wait to marry you" he whispered against my lips making me smile.

"I can't wait either" I whispered cupping his face kissing back, his phone vibrated in my hand making me look at it seeing the confirmation of payment for the new bed
"seriously?" I said and he chuckled kissing my neck. "You're ridiculous" I giggled kissing him.