Lady French Pastry Toenail

The day of the fair, Kyoya and I sat outside waiting for our final delivers to come while Haruhi, Mori and the twins learned how to drive the carriage. He was writing in his black book while i examined everything carefully. Well, more like examined everyone. I was waiting for the french pastry to appear. I had a pretty good idea on how to change the story, but not ruin it. A hand suddenly came on my head, and ruffled my hair. I tilted my head back to look. Kyoya was looking down at me smiling. I smiled back. I went on my toes and kissed him quickly.

"Don't worry, everything will look wonderful Yuki." He said reassuringly. I flicked his nose.

"I'm not worried silly man. I'm going to go see how the lessons are going, check back with you in a few?"

"Alright, I love you Koyuki." My heart flipped like it normally does at those amazing words. I kissed him again before saying it back. He was still smiling as I ran off to the beautiful white carriage pulling up. When it stopped, Mori congratulated Hikaru at his driving skills. As I got closer I saw Tamaki and Honey were also on the carriage.

"Koy-chan!" Honey called out sweetly. Tamaki and him dances around the carriage.

"Climb on board! We're rehearsing for the Ouran fair parade!" Tamaki cooed. I shook my head and jumped on. All the girls were gushing about how the carriage looked like it belonged in a fairy tale, and that it was the most romantic thing they've ever seen. Girls asked for rides, but we all kindly rejected saying we must be rehearsing right now. Kyoya stepped over to us and climb in. He sat next to Haruhi and Tamaki, and pulled me into his lap. He smiled and nuzzled his head into my neck causing me to blush and giggle. Honey bounced Usa-chan, Fu-chan and Leah-Chan in his lap as we drove around.

"I'm impressed Hikaru, you drive like a pro!"

"Thanks senpai! Theres really nothing to it! Kaoru, you should have practiced with me early!" Kaoru leaned forward smiling.

"Just because we're twins, doesn't automatically make us both good at it." He said with a duh tone. Hikaru shrugged and continued driving us around. Honey mentioned how neat it was for us all being together for a carriage ride. We all agreed except Haruhi who looked a bit sick to her stomach. I patted her on the head, and flashed her a sympathetic look. The bells rang letting us all know that the festival opening ceremony was beginning. We all rushed to to the ceremony and presented ourselves and what we were doing. Music began playing, and Kyoya offered me his hand. I gladly took it and danced gracefully with him.

"This brings back memories, doesn't it Yuki?" Kyoya said as we dance. I nodded.

"When we had our dance, and you commented on my hair, that was the day I realized I was in love with you." I whispered. Kyoya leaned forward so his forward was pressed against mine.

"I realized I loved from the moment I laid eyes on you my queen." I couldn't help but blush and kiss him.

~in the host club~

Everything was just as I wanted it to be. From the diamond snowflakes, to the crystal chandlers, right down to the sparkles on the white flooring. We all changed into our costumes for today. Right now we all had expensive snow leather coats, beanies, jeans and boots. Mine was more of a dress so I only had leggings on under it. We welcomed all our guest into the host room and so the day began. Kyoya went over to table to work on some last minute accounting issues. I rolled my eyes as I spotted Tamaki making some poor girls mother swoon over him. He's such a baka.Wait, where the hell is Haruhi? My eyes quickly scanned the room. They landed on Haruhi talking to the french pastry, Lady Eclair. I sent Ayumi a text letting her know the french pastry was in the host room.