Their Talk

~A/N~ HERE IT IS. SORRY ITS SHORT. I HAD TO GET THIS OUT THERE. IM SORRY ITS BEEN SOOO LONG. SOO MUCH STUFF GOING ONNNN. I LOVE YOU ALL STILL SO VERY MUCH!!~

*DANCES AWAY*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoya carried me away outside of the school, down a long path. He was heading to the rose maze. I looked up at him, my eyes still wide with shock. He had a serious look on his face, but would not meet my glance. 

"Kyo-"

"Shh Koy." He whispered cutting me off. I groaned and flopped in his arms. He chuckled quietly then went back to serious mode until he set me on a bench.  He grabbed my hands and kneeled down in front of me. My eyes were went slightly wide once again. "Koy.. I don't want to lose you again. Ive almost lost you twice, I don't want to ever lose you again. I am in love with you." He paused and took a deep breath. "Koyuki Takashi would you please do me the honor by marrying me and becoming an Ootori and my wife?" I couldn't breathe. Kyoya reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black box. My head started to spin. He was asking me to marry him? But, were only still in high school. Were second year students!

"Well?" He asked, slipping a very old fashioned style ring on my finger. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I probably resmembled a fish out of water at this point.. Kyoya's face was starting to change. It went from serious, to slowly changing to sadness. "Oh, I see." He went to remove the ring from my finger but I brought it against my chest. I took a deep breath and pushed out of his arms. I cried out in pain as I took off sprinting towards the door A small figure appeared in front of me, causing me to fall backwards. I landed on my butt and grumbled. 

"What the hell are you doing running around?" Ayami's voice boomed in front of me. Woah where the hell did she come from? She hasn't been here in a while. Her blue eyes sent daggers at me. I went pale. "Kyoya is proposing to you. You shouldnt be running off like that!" How did she know he was going to propose?

"How did-" 

"He told me. He actually came to me and asked how he should do it. Pretty cool huh?" I just gaped up at her. Kyoya came rushing into the room. 

"Are you alright?" He asked, scooping me up in his arms. I nodded. He gave a weak smile. "Good. I'm going to bring you to Mori- Senpai. I have some. things to take care of." He didnt look at me as he spoke nor did he look at me as he carried me to Takashi. Great, I'm in the dog house now.

~Later~

Kyoya had Mori bring me home with him. I hadn't seen him since the whole proposing thing this morning. I was starting to worry that something was wrong.

"Mori.. Am I in trouble?" I asked looking up at him as he carried me to my room which also was Kyoya-less. Mori shook his head.

"No-" I started to sigh with relief but Mori hadn't finished speaking. " but you hurt Kyoya. You should have gave him an answer Yuki. He loves you. He wants to marry you already. It was his father who gave him the ring to give to you you know. We aren't the only ones who love you." He gently placed me in bed. He gave a kiss to my forehead before exiting the room. I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. I am such a horrible person. My phone buzzed on my nightstand. I held my breath as I opened the message, praying it was Kyoya who texted me. I frowned when it wasn't.

BAKA: Darling  daughter, Daddy loves you, but i'm very sad for you.

me: what the hell did I do?!