Farewell Ouran, hello, who??

When my eyes opened I was outside along a fence somewhere. I glanced down at my clothing. Instantly my eyes went as wide as plates. I was in black shorts, a brown tank top with a black jacket and a pair of TOMS. The same exact outfit I went to Ouran in. Oh my god no. I jumped to my feet, as did Raingi who I just realized was back with me. No way. She looked up at me.

"We-we're back?" This can't be happening.

*6 months later*

"Rain, I'm home!" I called out to my little sister. Raingi ran to greet me at the door like she always does, but this time, she had a package in her hand.

"This came for you today Koy-Sama." She handed me the wrapped brown package that was clearly addressed to me, but it had no return address and the only other writing on it was the letters "J.M.T" Who the hell was that? I opened the package carefully, and flung its contents across the room when I saw it. It was a black butler manga. I gaped at it. "Is that.." Raingi started.

"Don't touch it!" I commanded. She nodded but her eyes stayed glued to it. There was no way in hell I was touching another manga. We both walked slowly in front of the manga laying on our floor. What is this doing here? I don't want anything to do with mangas. Not after.. losing him.

"Do you think it could help us get back to Ouran?" Raingi asked. My gazed snapped up to her. Could I go to ouran from black butler?

"Kyoya," I whispered softly. I looked down to my hand, which still had my engagement ring on it. I never figured out why it came to the real world with me. Does it have a purpose? I bet Aya might know. I pulled my phone out. My phone brushed the picture of Kyo and me as my background. That stayed the same too. I quickly dialed Ayumi's number. She didn't come back the same day as me and Rain, she came back a few weeks later. She had some interesting things to tell me.

*Flash back, Aya's point of view*

Kyoya came over to us frantic. He was gasping for breath and pointing to where we had saw Koyuki fall.

"She," Pant, "just," pant "vanished!" He managed to get out. That wasn't the end, she should still have- wait, if she's gone, why am I still here? I looked over to Raingi who was sitting next to Mori. She let out a scream, and suddenly she was gone. Shit.

"Rain-chan!" Honey screeched. He jumped around trying to find her. Looks like I'm going to have to have story time. I stepped forward and placed a hand on honey's and Kyo's shoulder.

"Guys, I need to tell you something. It is going to sound ridiculous but it is the gods truth. Kyoya, this is really going to hurt you." I took a deep breath and began explaining everything to everyone. They all listened carefully. No one said anything. They just let me talk. I explained about being sucked into the manga. How Ouran was a anime and a just another manga. That we were from a world much different than theres. That some how, someway, we managed to end up in their manga. And now that the story was ended, so was all our times here. The only reason why I was still here was because I didn't show up right away. I showed up after getting a strange delivery. Some guy dressed like Kyoya dropped the mangas off at my house, and just took off. There was nothing else to it. It was the oddest thing that had ever happened to me. I went to read the manga and poof, I was here in Ouran and that's when I met up with Koy and Kyo.

"She's gone?" That's all Kyoya got from that whole back story. I sighed and nodded. "How do I get to this other world?"

"I don't- wait, I wonder if Koyuki has manga based on her life. Wait, where is her black book! Maybe that could bring you to her!" And with that, we all went running back to the host club in search of the answer on how to get Kyoya to the human world.

*present time Koyuki's point of view*

",Black butler manga show up?" She asked before I could even say hello.

"How did-" Aya walked into my house, closing her phone and showed me a carefully handled copy of black butler.

"I was on my way just as you called. Did your manga have initials on it?"

"Yeah, J.M.T."

"Mine did too. What do you think this means Koy?"

"I don't know. But, what if this can bring me to Kyo?""Aya sighed at that and grabbed onto my hand.

"It's been 6 months Yuki. You have to let him go. If there was a way to get back or him to come here, he'd be here or you'd be there already. This manga may not even be magically. For all we know-" I jerked out of her grip.

"No! I'm not giving up on him! I have to know. Aya, take care of Raingi for me." With that, I ran out of the room, swooping up the manga and raced to my room. I sat in bed and carefully opened the manga. Nothing happened. What? "Work! Please! I'm begging you! I want to go back to Kyoya!" I screamed. Tears poured down my cheeks. I chucked the manga onto the floor where it sat open. I grabbed my Ouran manga from beside my bed and looked through it. I was in it still. I wasn't removed. I flipped to Kyoya and I first saying I love you to each other.

"You're reading ouran again, aren't you." Aya came into the room, with raingi on her heels. I let a sob escape my lips and clutched the book to my chest.

"I love him Aya. I miss him so much." Aya kissed the top of my head.

"I know you do sweetie, I know. I miss Hikaru." I noticed the tears in her eyes. My eyes widen.

"Did, something happen between you two that you never told me?" She blushed slightly before the tears leaked.

"I love him." I hugged her tight and we both cried together. We cried until purple lights came flashing from the corner. We pulled apart and stared. Oh my god.

"The manga! Quick raingi close it!" Aya demanded.

"Wait, no!" I jumped out of bed. I pulled my sister to me just as a pair of arms came from the manga. I heard a voice that sounded all too familiar. "It's Kyoya!" I grabbed the arms and started to pull, but the arms changed and began to pull me. Darkness began to swirl. My vision blurred and I went out like a light, the last thing going through my mind is the question of was this my kyo?