Happy birthday Raingi, just don't touch any mangas!

HERE IT ISS!! SO.... ive been a bit depressed out my boyfriend.. and school... so i haven't updated crap.. but here it is! woo...

*walks away slowly*

My alarm went off early in the morning. I went to roll over and click snooze, when i remembered what today was. My bad mood vanished completely, and I bolted out of bed. I quickly threw on my pokemon tanktop that said 'Workin my puff into tuff',( Raingi had bought it for me a few years back), I put on a pair of ripped light wash short shorts, my normal things, plus I did my hair in a bun, an put a pikachu beanie on, (Raingi also got me that). Okay now, to the kitchen! I went into the kitchen and made a quick cupcake, and put in small letters, Happy 14th!

It was Raingi's birthday, that was the reason I was up so early, and was wearing the things she bought me. This was sort of our thing. Mom and dad did it for us, then dad did it for us, now I do it for Raingi, and she helps me do it for myself. We'd get up early, wear something the birthday person had given us, make cupcakes, then go wake them up. I ran up the stairs to Raingi room, taking two steps at a time. I peeked into her room. She was dead asleep. Wow, this was a first. She usually is waiting for me on her birthday since she loves her birthday. I set the cupcake on her nightstand and went over to her.

"Happy birthday to you child, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday sweet baby, happy birthday to you. Happy 14th birthday Raingi." I sang. Raingi sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked wicked tired. She shouldn't have been up at Moka's till almost 12 am. I grabbed her cupcake and sat on her bed. I held the cupcake out to her. "Happy birthday beautiful. Mama and daddy would be so proud at the beautiful young lady you've become." I said with a smile on my face. Raingi, like always, teared up and hugged me tight. I hugged her back with only one arm, so I wouldn't smash the cupcake.

When Raingi was all good, she leaned back, and snatched the cupcake from me. She giggled and devoured it. She ended up having blue and red frosting all over her face. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"You are such a messy eater sis. So what would yo-" Raingi reached under her pillow, and shoved a piece of paper in my face. I pulled it out of her hands so I could read it. Ouran Port Con! It was a flyer for another anime convention. Oh god, not another one. "Raingi, you know what happen last time we went to one of those..." My voice trailed off as Raingi did her famous puppy face. I laid back on her bed, and pulled my beanie over my eyes. "Thats not fair!" I cried. Raingi snickered at me. She's such a little brat. I pushed the beanie back.

"Please Sama! It wont be like last time Koyuki, I swear! If I get Kyoya senpai to agree, can I go?" She begged. I pushed her off her bed, and onto a bean bag chair. She giggled and scrambled off the chair, and running out of the room.

"Wash your face first and don't wake him up!" I yelled after her. She gave me a mumbled response. I shook my head and got off her bed. I went out of her room, and back into mine and Kyo room. He wasn't in bed. "My spot." I grumbled as I plopped myself on Kyoya's side of the bed. His amazing scent instantly filled my nose. I giggled and curled under the blankets. I heard footsteps coming close to the bed. I pulled the blankets tighter over myself.

"Koyuki, what on earth are you doing?" Kyoya's voice came from over me.

"Uhm. Nothing." I replied not moving from his spot. I felt Kyoya's arms go under the blankets, and under me. I screeched as he pulled me up, into his chest.

"Thats my spot. Koyuki, why are you wearing that children show outfit?" He tugged on the pikachu ear hanging from my beanie.

"Its Raingi's birthday, I have to wear it. Its a family thing, and your spots more comfy and smells better! Plus my back still hurts from last night little limo fun!" I complained. Kyoya rubbed my back and kissed my head.