The day without the host club!

IM NO LONGER GROUNDED!! WOOOOO HERE ARE THE UPDATESSS!! SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER!! MY DADS KIND OF A DICK FACE... HAHAHA SOOO.. READ THE BOTTOM CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER CONTEST IM DOING!!

*sinks into the water*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Koyuki! Wake up its summer! Come on wake up!" Raingi screamed. Don't jump on the bed. Don't jump on the- Raingi jumped onto the bed, and started jumping up and down.

"Shadow queen wake up! Its summer time! That means we're on vacation!" My eyes snapped open. I untangled myself from Kyoya.

"Raingi Agalia Takashi. It is earlier in the morning. Kyoya and I have only gotten a few hours of sleep due to working late for things involving the host club. I suggest you go back to your room right now, or you will end up with my foot up your ass." I scowled. Raingi rolled her eyes at me.

"You are so cranky when you get up. Its your fault for working in the host-" Kyoya now sat up. His hair hung over his eyes. His black aura was starting to rise. Raingi screeched before she went running back to her room. Kyoya bad aura faded. His arm went around me. He pulled me down with him. He was out instantly. I nuzzled myself back into him. I shut my eyes again. Mm, I could use just a few more hours in Kyoyas arms, oh and a few hours of sleep.

"MY HARUHI HAS GONE MISSING!" Tamaki's voice blared into the room. Son of a bitch. I knew better then to try to sleep. I once again untangled myself from Kyoya. I pulled the blanket off, slid out of bed, grabbed my slippers and smacked Tamaki in the head with one. I put the slippers on right after. Tamaki cried out in pain. Baka.

"She's not missing you baka. She's off working. She has my first phone, call her, she has it on because I told her before we left the host club she must leave it on. Now, stop being an idiot. I would like sleep. Go home Tamaki." I hissed. Tamaki cringed. I pointed at the door. He put his hands up, and ran off. Well, I don't see myself going to sleep again. I bent over and gave Kyoya cheek a kiss. "Sleep good Kyo." Went into the bathroom, showered, and got ready for the day.

Yikes, it was hot out. I had to change my outfit completely. I ended up in a black belly shirt that said NERD on it, a pair  of dark jean shorts, my new necklace and my ring. Maybe we should go to the beach. This time, no host club, just Kyoya, Raingi and me. I tried to smile but i was just too tired to show emotion. I packed my bathing suit and a towel in a beach bag. I braided my hair, and put it up in a bun on top of my head. Okay, I'm ready, lets go tell brat. I went into Raingi room. She was attempting to paint her nails. I rolled my eyes. Shes awful at painting nails. I took the nail polish from her and finished her nails.

"So I was thinking, since its hot today, you, me and Kyo can hit the beach. Maybe have a picnic. Just have a fun, laid back day. No host club, no school, no worries." Raingi grinned wide.

"That sounds awesome Koy. Uh Koyuki, will you be okay to go to the beach?" She asked. You could hear the worry in her voice. I hugged her.