Yuu, you are busted!

Okayyy.. I couldn't hold back.. I had to write another chappieeee. SO here it is!!1 The winner of the contest is.. *drum roollll* @Dede76005 !!! She guessed the right answer firsttttttttttt. WOOOOO! Hehe.. sorrryy.. I get excited easy. ^~^ Well here it is! The continued story! Mwahahaha! I'm actually quite excited to have written this chappie though...... here no what.. Ill explain my thoughts at the end of the chappie so sowwy to keep you waiting.. GOO READDDD.

*Jumps into an Ouran Manga* ^~^

~Mori point of view~

"Mori!" I heard Koyuki voice scream from the house. I thought I heard somebody in the house with her! I ran inside her house. Everything was in place, but there was no Koyuki. Damn, where did she go? I should never have let her go inside without me! She's too stubborn! I continued to look around. She didn't even put up a fight. Suddenly the back door slammed shut.

"Koyuki!" I screamed bolting to the door. I saw a man running away with a bag big enough to fit a person in. He's got Koyuki! I started to go after him, but the man turned, and threw something towards my direction. Hey, I know who that is! I tried to dodge it, but smoke went everywhere, and I couldn't see or hear anything. "Flash grenade." I muttered.

When the smoke cleared, there was no sign of Koyuki. I tried to find where he had taken her, but there was no marks. Nothing that could lead me to Koyuki. I slammed my fist into a tree in fustration, which lead the tree to break into two. Don't worry Koyuki, I'll get the rest of the host club. I pulled out my phone and dialed Kyoya. He was not going to be happy.

"Mori, where the hell are you and Koyuki?" Kyoya's voice was furious. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"She was taken." I muttered. I heard a gasp on the other line, then the call went dead.

~Koyuki's point of view~ ~later~

I forced my eyes open. I was surrounded by black. The air was thick and it smelt horrible. I used my strength to push myself up. How long was I out?

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called out. My voice only echoed back to me. Where am I? I walked out a little, only to meet a cold rock wall. No! I ran the other side of the room, same result. No, I can't be trapped in an underground room! I moved against all the walls. All of them were rock walls except on one of the walls, there was a steel door. I felt around the door, no handle. Dark room, no way out I'm going to die!   I moved around the room. This is how mom died. She was trying to strengthen some of her students and she took them to an underground tunnel. Seems weird right? Mom was always into weird ways of teaching. Well, she was told if she went in some spots of the tunnels, that it might not be stable. She didn't listen. She went way deep into the tunnel, the area was tight and barely fit two people. She started teaching her students and she kicked a wall.

Water started pouring into the tunnel. She pushed at her students to keep fighting, and that everything was going to be fine. Her students ran away, all except one so mom stayed. They continued to fight even as the water fled the tunnel. Eventually the tunnel collapsed. Mom and her student died. My mom was stubborn, I got that from her for sure. When I found out what happen, I had nightmares almost every night. I was only little so the way dad described the accident, horrified me. I think thats when I decided to become serious. I know I've had fun here at Ouran, but I'm the mother figure to Raingi. Dad wasn't home much so I was practiaclly the only grown up Raingi could go- Footsteps coming forward snapped me out of my thoughts. Oh no, someones coming.

"Koyuki." A voice said. I moved away from the door, and into a corner. Stay calm Koyuki. You're a fighter.. you can get your self out of this. Just breathe, don't panic. I wiped away any tears I felt coming.  The door opened up, and a light came on. Piercing eyes met mine. A scowl crossed my face. Son of a bitch. I can't believe it!